CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I don’t think he’s starting an argument, he’s just correcting you bud

To put it simply, no money is coming from our owner regardless of what you may read in the press my friend

The Pl have exactly the same evidence against us as UEFA had about owner investment coming from ADUG to Etihad, which is absolutely none whatsoever as it has already been proven didn’t happen

I think you’re worried about nothing mate :)
I never said money was coming from our owner or that I was worried
In fact far from worried as you should be able to tell from my posts

I never said money was coming from our owner or that I was worried
In fact far from worried as you should be able to tell from my posts
Don't take this the wrong way bud, but your posts on here have been very hard to interpret. Try reading them a couple of times before hitting the "post" button.

He lent Chelsea most of that before ffp. So they were able to spend it on players etc. It was that which caused UEFA to panic and try to stop us with ffp. They failed.
weren't chelsea one of the last to sign up to FFP rules ? looks like getting clarification that his loans wont be counted as income
it's a long time ago

I’m still worried about the PL investigation. Should I be? (@Prestwich_Blue) Mainly because it feels like they’re desperate to try and find absolutely anything they can to try and smear us with.

I do think the desire from the likes of Utd and Liverpool was probably for UEFA to hammer us and then for the PL to do a follow up but the CAS then threw a spanner in the works.

I know CAS covered a lot off but we might be in a position with the PL where there is no room to appeal any charges we feel are unjust or unproven.

I’m still worried about the PL investigation. Should I be? (@Prestwich_Blue) Mainly because it feels like they’re desperate to try and find absolutely anything they can to try and smear us with.

I do think the desire from the likes of Utd and Liverpool was probably for UEFA to hammer us and then for the PL to do a follow up but the CAS then threw a spanner in the works.

I know CAS covered a lot off but we might be in a position with the PL where there is no room to appeal any charges we feel are unjust or unproven.
My take on it is this. The PL want to sack it off as there is no case to answer but, they are under pressure to keep it just dangling there in the background. This allows the hacks to continually spew bile to make us look guilty.

Listened to that knob Jordan on talk shite yesterday, he claimed City were guilty the evidence of our guilt is time locked for UEFA and that was why we got off with CAS. We were investigated charged found guilty and punished without evidence, that is why CAS had no choice but to exonerate us, unless Jordan knows differently? so why is the PL different, it is a four pronged attack by our rivals that like UEFA does not have full support or evidence, three of the attacks have been investigated before without charges, the 4th is FFP and on that the PL has even less room for maneuver as the PL was not invitational and in Britain you are innocent until proven guilty, that is before they ask UEFA to unlock the evidence.

If you think back to the last farcical attempt by uefa to nail us, they couldn’t wait to leak so-called ’evidence’ in the form of dubious emails from a dubious source.
A simple tactic - it really doesn’t matter if the ‘evidence‘ is real or fake, the point is that the existence of said evidence is a guilty verdict in itself.
If this current inquiry had any evidence of wrong-doing by City, it would be leaked and mentioned in every corner of popular media none of which have a track record of sympathy for us.
I think they have no evidence of anything but are instead now just relying on the simple existence of an inquiry to sustain itself as a guilty verdict.
Lapped up by the usual suspects who have never bothered with such tedious tasks as reading a judgment before …errmmm…. passing judgment.

Listened to that knob Jordan on talk shite yesterday, he claimed City were guilty the evidence of our guilt is time locked for UEFA and that was why we got off with CAS. We were investigated charged found guilty and punished without evidence, that is why CAS had no choice but to exonerate us, unless Jordan knows differently? so why is the PL different, it is a four pronged attack by our rivals that like UEFA does not have full support or evidence, three of the attacks have been investigated before without charges, the 4th is FFP and on that the PL has even less room for maneuver as the PL was not invitational and in Britain you are innocent until proven guilty, that is before they ask UEFA to unlock the evidence.
Its different because alleged breaches of Premier League rules have no right of appeal to CAS.
Like being banned at your local golf club for farting in front of the Captain.

Couple of pointers re PL Investigation:

- Any charge would see a dispute go before an arbitration panel
- The PL rules are subject to/governed by English Law meaning they have a 6 year period to investigate from making a charge, unless City agree to freeze the clock to allow the PL to investigate.
- Speaking to a someone familiar with these arbitrations/cases, he believes a settlement outside of arbitration could be likely given how difficult a case it is for the PL to pursue, & City tying them up legally/dragging it out
- Clear pressure being applied by our rivals for PL to charge
- City have given the PL all the documents they original requested as per the court order last year.

Last edited:
If you think back to the last farcical attempt by uefa to nail us, they couldn’t wait to leak so-called ’evidence’ in the form of dubious emails from a dubious source.
A simple tactic - it really doesn’t matter if the ‘evidence‘ is real or fake, the point is that the existence of said evidence is a guilty verdict in itself.
If this current inquiry had any evidence of wrong-doing by City, it would be leaked and mentioned in every corner of popular media none of which have a track record of sympathy for us.
I think they have no evidence of anything but are instead now just relying on the simple existence of an inquiry to sustain itself as a guilty verdict.
Lapped up by the usual suspects who have never bothered with such tedious tasks as reading a judgment before …errmmm…. passing judgment.
The PL can’t just let it hang there indefinitely. The court would consider that onerous and overbearing. The court has told the PL to get on with it. I guess that the PL would just like to drop it but pressure from Liverpool makes it difficult.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.