CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Yes a very convincing defence case (not). Pinto's latest claim is that "he was working for the Ukraine Secret Service." Still never mind his story was impressive enough to convince people like Dan Roan of the BBC and such illustrious journalists as Rob Harris (now of SKY) plus the Guardian, the Daily Mail, and all the tabloids. Funny how no one is now covering the court case. They gave the court preview huge prominence. In fact it is still on the BBC website complete with a totally false (and racist) allegation about "Gulf Arab individuals." This story is the only part of the entire trial reported by the BBC and of course it is linked to "Manchester City" even though we don't feature in any of the 90 plus charges against Pinto.

Lol, is that true about the Ukrainian secret service? If true they should give him diplomatic immunity and ship him over there, I'm sure they could find a uniform that fits.

Perhaps Der Spiegl would have a "public interest" defence (not sure about German media laws) but I think it might fall down after CAS found one of the emails was "fabricated" by cutting and pasting two emails together producing a distorted version of what was actually said and also altering the timeline of the content which pre-dated FFP rules.
I believe they're much more weighted in favour of the media over there, of course Der Spiegel have history of making stories up.

Lol, is that true about the Ukrainian secret service? If true they should give him diplomatic immunity and ship him over there, I'm sure they could find a uniform that fits.

It is part of Pinto's increasingly desperate defence produced by his lawyers (he has refused to testify personally). As you can see from yesterday's evidence his case looks like it is on the verge of collapse. He is now describing his football leaks as "an error." They have got him bang to rights.

It is part of Pinto's increasingly desperate defence produced by his lawyers (he has refused to testify personally). As you can see from yesterday's evidence his case looks like it is on the verge of collapse. He is now describing his football leaks as "an error." They have got him bang to rights.

Pinto is clearly a blunt instrument who’s been used and manipulated by some bigger players… but he’s obviously being paid to keep quiet or perhaps he doesn’t know the identity of the people paying him. Pinto is a petty crook and I think there are bigger players pulling the strings - who gave prominence to those handful of email about us from the millions available - was that really Pinto.

I believe they're much more weighted in favour of the media over there, of course Der Spiegel have history of making stories up.
We will probably never find out the truth. What is known is that Bayern Munich were involved in a long-running legal battle with Der Spiegl (over corruption and financial allegations at the club) which was apparently settled just before Der Spiegl started attacking City. It will all make a good Netflix movie one day.

Last edited:
Wasn't the Premier League investigation something to do with licencing? We have to submit some financials to the league which gives us a licence to play in Europe and the accusation is we gave bad financials so fraudulently obtained a licence. Or have I totally made that up?
It’s more likely that the Premier League have made it all up

Pinto is clearly a blunt instrument who’s been used and manipulated by some bigger players… but he’s obviously being paid to keep quiet or perhaps he doesn’t know the identity of the people paying him. Pinto is a petty crook and I think there are bigger players pulling the strings - who gave prominence to those handful of email about us from the millions available - was that really Pinto.

I’d piss myself if they find out it’s Parry.

“We have been handing over information to Ukrainian intelligence services. We have been analyzing surveillance footage at strategic sites and also intercepting radio communications used by the Russian army. This is all ‘open source intelligence’. As one Ukrainian soldier said, ‘Our luck is that they are very stupid,’”

What's this 'we' he's banging on about, surely they don't allow him access to a computer given his history? Didn't he hack the Portuguese police, judiciary system and even their cyber crimes division when he was first being investigated?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.