CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

The fine has pissed me off a bit. Let's be honest, if someone is trying to fuck you over, you don't cooperate and help them do it. Especially when they're doing it illegally.
I really hope they go after them now.
We were always going to be fined for non-cooperation. It was a tactical decision by City to bypass the biased UEFA process and go straight to CAS. But you can understand CAS not wanting to set a precedent for future cases. If all clubs refused to co-operate with every investigation it would be chaos. I think the fine is a slap on the wrist just to deter potential future abuses of the system. It helps City because it gives Ceferin something to cling on to and City want to work with Ceferin moving forward.

Ahh up steps Miguel Delaney in his Independent article with this..

"City have ultimately got off on a technicality, as indicated by the use of the words “time-barred”, and merely the fine reduced. The suggestions the club have been “completely exonerated” are not quite true."

Suggestions the club have ''got off on a technicality'' are not quite true.

Fixed it for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.