CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I agree. I don't believe he has any problem with City. City took on the people who are probably a pain in the arse to him too and won. Ceferin is now in a strong position to tell them, "You tried, you lost, now STFU". I maybe giving him too much credit here but if City were so convinced that this case was ridiculous maybe he realised too and thought fuck it let them hang themselves.
Perhaps we even conspired with him to do that ? Maybe he wasn't at those games to convince us, maybe we were convincing him to let us take it down ? It would seem a very high risk strategy that, because if we'd failed it would be a heavy loss financially.

Great result today, but the press and media struggling with it, they can all FO. We need to be strong and remember how we have been treated by them and the rest of the clubs who sent that letter. When we get back into the ground we need to remember how we have been treated, and become more aggressive towards every club who come to City, we need to react as though every game is a derby game, and give them plenty of shit. Come on City, stick together, lets now look forward to a great future.

What the club has to do now is get back to the levels of the last two seasons and really grind our opponents into the ground.
We've been doing that most of the season, it's just been inconsistent, we should have won all of the post lockdown games, we were beaten in the 2 games we lost by ourselves, despite being the better team in both games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.