CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Someone posted this on red cafe lol lol lol

love that place !!

oday at 16:27
Maluco

A dark day for football. A really dark day that could have massive significance for the future.

Seeing Liverpool win the league hurt and fueled my desire to see United improve. Seeing Peps last title and horrible cup final humiliation of Watford was incredibly hollow. I didn’t feel anything other than sad for the sport. Their celebrations might as well have been in a Covid era for how pathetic they were.

It’s hollow, it’s empty and it could ruin the sport in the long term. Its blown the door off the hinges now and a proper team like Sheffield United will miss out on a potential CL place to accomodate cheaters.

The pain of seeing rivals do well fuels the sport. The emptiness and apathy of seeing a country cheat to dominate could kill it.

Bosses are looking forward to the CAS explanations, believe it will tell a few more home truths.

I can't believe the number of inaccuracies spouted by that guy on SkySports at the top of each hour.

At no stage has anyone recognised the actual main charge of inflating sponsorship was completely dismissed.

This clown even stated David Silva will probably stay now.

Dick.

Same goes for those at BBC Sport and Ian Herbert at the Mail who seem to have missed the main points by CAS.

Neville talking some sense of FFP. Although refusing to entertain the idea that we could have actually been innocent of the charges but instead blaming their incompetence

Bosses are looking forward to the CAS explanations, believe it will tell a few more home truths.

I can't believe the number of inaccuracies spouted by that guy on SkySports at the top of each hour.

At no stage has anyone recognised the actual main charge of inflating sponsorship was completely dismissed.

Dick.

The beauty of today is we have not heard the actual reasoning yet and as you say, they will make for very uncomfortable reading for a few ive little doubt.

City and the statement from us this morning was wonderful in it made it clear more is yet to come imo.

Dick.
Hopefully the club will take its kids gloves off and start going after people and media who call us cheats and worse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.