CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I have just got around to reading what this creep has written: City have been found not in breach of regulations because they refused to cooperate with the investigation so nobody could get to the bottom of what was going on?? THIS is published in a national newspaper? I think City fans need to take stock of just how deep and violent a hatred of our club has to be prevalent, when a reporter in a leading newspaper is confident enough to come out with not just a slur against our club but a dismissal of CAS and get it headlined. Utterly appalling.
Seriously, chaps. Do not read the Daily Mail. It is completely bereft of morals & original thought.

When the full ruling is published I expect one of the first steps was to remove those elements that were time barred, as there was no need to litigate them (a waste of time). Then City will have litigated those that were not time barred and proven their innocence, or where they didn't, UEFA couldn't prove City's guilt.
I expect the evidence for those elements that were not time barred was exactly the same as for those that were. The haters relying on the 'technicality' seem to have missed this or ignored it. If the full argument shows this equality of evidence, where do the haters go next? They will just look so stupid.

We should look at legal action against Dan Roan - 6 o'clock news - still trying to make out in that clever journalistic way of twisting things, that we're guilty even though the headline is exonerated/innocent.

As I have indicated in other posts - and I didn't expect today to reinforce my fears if, as happened, City won their case - I fear that there is a much deeper and more irrational tide of anti-City emotion swilling around out there than I could ever have imagined developing just a dozen years ago. Maybe the club should hit back.

If anyone is interested, Henry Winter will be on Sky news in the next half hour, before 7pm to give his take on the CAS judgement.

I know we all know his views, but let's see if he really is as anti city as he makes out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.