CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

My hands were vibrating with nerves, at 09:20 I had the world’s biggest shit and Bluemoon was down.

I was relying on papers I don’t like and decided to go on City’s Twitter.

When I saw they had just posted a statement I thought the worst, when I got to “we welcome...” I got told off for shouting in the bathroom, had only just wiped my arse!

Hardly May 2012 but it was a good moment.

wow identical to me. But the statement didn’t reveal the decision so was still unsure. Went onto CAS site and read it there. Stupid grin on my face since.

I am sorry if this has been asked before, but what, if anything, can the club do about the lies being said by journalists?

I always think about Ferguson banning any news outlet that he didn't like the look at, yet we just let anyone say whatever they want.

Even our statement after winning was a bit softer than I was hoping for.

Simon Jordan surprisingly balanced there. Said he thinks there's a bit more to meet the eye, ok. But followed up by saying tebas is a twat and it's the Spanish clubs who are driving up fees and salaries and city should start suing see Spiegel, pinto and numerous other outlets
Fucking turncoat hypocrite
He's right about Tebas though

Simon Jordan surprisingly balanced there. Said he thinks there's a bit more to meet the eye, ok. But followed up by saying tebas is a twat and it's the Spanish clubs who are driving up fees and salaries and city should start suing see Spiegel, pinto and numerous other outlets

Did he not say that we should also sue him for the shite he has been saying?

I have a confession to make..

I was at work today at at the appointed time logged on here to find the site down..

Tried several times but nothing..!

Logged on to the BBC Sports site and it said something like 'City waiting on CAS verdict'..

I wasn't thinking straight, I was desperate for the news and in my state of panic, I'm ashamed to say I logged on to... ragcafe..!

Fcukin' 'ell, it was like winning a roll over lottery and finding an old ticket you'd forgot you had, checking it and finding you'd won it again..!

They weren't too happy, that's for sure..!

F'kin lol...!

Got to Gree with this. The media strap line is now "Is UEFA fit for purpose?" They're not even trying to hide it .
It's no secret that I think this is going to unleash a huge power struggle at UEFA and I think we'd be right behind Ceferin in that case. The G-14 apparently threatened to walk out of UEFA if we didn't get a significant ban. Well we haven't got a ban so let's see what they do now.

What a great day ! Been looking for 'CITY INNOCENT' headlines but the best we get is 'ban lifted'. Oh well, to be expected it's the verdict that's important. Would have been different if we'd have lost the appeal of course, 'CITY GUILTY' plastered all over every news banner and mentioned at every opportunity. Quite satisfying to think that all those...er....'journalists' will just be spouting hot air and writing lots of words for even less people to take any notice of than before. Ban them from the club and.......FUCK UEFA

Yeah very surprisingly he wasn't as spiteful and salty as usual. He did finish by saying that if it's true that we're innocent, there will be some people who should be watching what they say. Maybe he's seen his arse and he counts himself as one of those people

By more to it I took it as mean we are guilty as fuck and we should find out what actually happened and how we got off on a time bar

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.