CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Simon Jordan surprisingly balanced there. Said he thinks there's a bit more to meet the eye, ok. But followed up by saying tebas is a twat and it's the Spanish clubs who are driving up fees and salaries and city should start suing see Spiegel, pinto and numerous other outlets
Was expecting pure meltdown - wasn’t fully apologetic to City and got a few snide insinuations in there but overall some ok comments.

I have to say, the first bit of the club statement i read this morning was the 'awaiting the full details of the decision'
which was Not good for my little hope filled heart. Wasn't till i completed and reread it all that i got the joy. Context!
I was looking after a 3 and a 7 year old from 7am so my mind was elsewhere. First thing my wife said to me when i got home around half ten, "What happened to City?" I whipped out my phone and the four of us waited for beeb footy to load and tell us the good news.
Stickle Bricks everywhere....

G14 couldn’t lose.

If City lost then we are set back years and the press kills us.

If City win then UEFA is incompetent and need replacing with their stooges. You watch what happens now.

They would have liked 1 but are happy with 2 this is why the story now is how stupid UEFA are.

Said this would happen and it has. UEFA have been done up like a kipper and our real enemy is still waiting. Luckily Soriano’ video makes it clear they know this.

Just the start but a good one for us.
It is a good start, but you sum up precisely why myself and quite a few others I suspect have tried to explain that our indifference since the Covid return to football is not that we have fallen out of love with City, but we have with football.

The unfortunate reality is that we want to join a club that doesn’t want us. I would see that cartel ripped apart rather than join it.

I look forward to the next step so long as it’s us going on the offensive because I’m absolutely disgusted with the status quo. (No not the band)

I think the delay is brilliant. CAS have inadvertently given the media 4 or 5 days worth of rope, and they are hanging themselves en masse, writing up their angry, bitter responses and opining on morality without even seeing the reasons.

Even the normally sensible, like Henry Winter, haven't managed to keep their powder dry for just a couple of days until they got the reasoning.

I feel quite confident that 90% of the articles written today will be completely wrong factually by Saturday.

He seemed more logical in his twitter feed than in his article.

Simon Jordan surprisingly balanced there. Said he thinks there's a bit more to meet the eye, ok. But followed up by saying tebas is a twat and it's the Spanish clubs who are driving up fees and salaries and city should start suing see Spiegel, pinto and numerous other outlets
I thought I was going to have a coronary as I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Time to go absolutely nuts in the transfer market and make a few world class signings. The scousers are skint and now is the time to keep our foot on their throat. Front load signings this window and give Pep the ammo to wipe the floor with them and the rest of the twats who cried to CAS and tried to get us banned.

The dippers were counting on us being banned due to the damage to the club on revenue giving them an advantage. Now they have to defend a title with no reinforcements, I hope we crush these twats next season. It must be disheartening for them realising what they will be up against. Just a shit Leicester but from a dumpier part of the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.