CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

right , I was at work from 415 this morning, at 920 i took myself off to the quiet fag shelter and waited
WTF HAPPENED TO BLUEMOON, FUCKING OUTRAGEOUS, if it can't be trusted when needed whats the fucking point, wankers : )

What I love most about today is not just the fact that we won but that we absolutely wiped the floor with them. Complete overturn of the ban and a fine purely based on the fact we ignored the fuckers. It’s a huge day for our club

I've had to get pest control in to get rid of ants and somebody has drawn an erect penis on the pavement outside my house. Still been a great day.

UEFA: next time the G14 threaten you with a breakaway league tell them to go or they will blackmail you forever. They are playing you and I don’t want my club involved as a pawn in their despicable game any more. Just had enough of it.

United Liverpool Bayern RM Barca ...you disgust me and the press that bow to you are as bad.

UEFA be independent as you were years ago.

Wait til next season's CL fixtures are drawn and have that listed on the back with City's European Tour 2020/21 and Do One on the front. Would be absolutely guarenteed as a top seller.
I'll be first in the queue

Last edited:
Reactions: Pam

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.