CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

FFP was never about Financial Fair Play.

It was always about protecting the established elite.Making up rules, so the they could never,ever, be usurped.

Only in Football could Clubs like Rags,Liverpool, be considered good business models.That is how perverse the game is.

Owners that take wealth from their Clubs,and saddle them with vast debts.

Owners that regenerate run down areas, and put in to their own Club vilified.

I am actually all for a level playing field.

The Rags,Liverpool,Arsenal,Chelsea dont want that though.

That is the real problem,they dont actually want Fair Play.They never did.They want a return to the 80s/90s

They tried to stop us,next they will try to stop Newcastle.

I hope the club's next step is to approach the FA, PL and FIFA and ask them all to publicly confirm that there are no current or proposed investigations into our affairs.

If any of them say they do have an ongoing investigation I would hope we'd get our lawyers to launch injunctive proceedings. It's all a proven orchestrated witch-hunt now.

Simon Jordan surprisingly balanced there. Said he thinks there's a bit more to meet the eye, ok. But followed up by saying tebas is a twat and it's the Spanish clubs who are driving up fees and salaries and city should start suing see Spiegel, pinto and numerous other outlets

massive back tracking from yesterday then the two faced twat

I do hope the Newcastle take over goes through this week thus causing the rags and dippers to spontaneously combust causing the biggest piss steam cloud in history. It would be fucking ace straight after City have given them all a huge plate off shit sandwiches each and every one of them.
Agree and I reckon most clubs fans outside of the media darlings (rags scousers arselona and spurs) would welcome more competition

FFP was never about Financial Fair Play.

It was always about protecting the established elite.Making up rules, so the they could never,ever, be usurped.

Only in Football could Clubs like Rags,Liverpool, be considered good business models.That is how perverse the game is.

Owners that take wealth from their Clubs,and saddle them with vast debts.

Owners that regenerate run down areas, and put in to their own Club vilified.

I am actually all for a level playing field.

The Rags,Liverpool,Arsenal,Chelsea dont want that though.

That is the real problem,they dont actually want Fair Play.They never did.They want a return to the 80s/90s

They tried to stop us,next they will try to stop Newcastle.

Really hope the Newcastle takeover goes through. Rags and Dippers will be shitting bricks and the Geordies probably do deserve to watch some decent football after suffering through Mike Ashley. There's fuck all else to do up there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.