CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Our legal team did not need to be particularly clever to realise that any alleged breaches which occurred more than 5 years before the date we were notified of the decision - around 14th Feb 2020 - were time-barred.
It is the instigation of the investigation and not the AC decision that stopped the clock. That is why this false narrative that we filibustered is a nonsense. http://jurisprudence.tas-cas.org/Shared Documents/3297.pdf I get the impression, UEFA weren't completely sure if they were in time and I think they are right that if the dishonest concealment had been proved the limitation period probably would not have saved City.

He’s making sure he still get’s his leg over, his (tidy as fuck) mrs and her family are blues.
I knew that : )
He does dish it out towards us now and then too.
I remember the him giving us stick for the way we handled the Tevez saga.
Which I didn’t mind, him giving his opinion rather than just having a go cos it’s City like the rest of the top hats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.