CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Ha! If it smells like a turd...
He also wrote 'Words are but wind.. Aye break it in your face, so he break it not behind' (which I think sums up Tebas and the rest of the crooked twunts in the G14.. they're all wind and 'taties and not one of them is to be trusted..)

The articles and digs at us in the media seemed to have stopped for the last week or so. You would have thought they would have been clamouring for the CAS full report - but apparently not.
If there is a conspiracy against us , it is far reaching. It is hard to believe not one paper or news outlet has taken up this story. Maybe, and it’s a big maybe, what is contained in the report really would bring UEFA’s house of cards tumbling down. Here’s hopin’ ;-)

Just give it a week or two Trotsky then it will probably start all over again in the media. I really would have thought that by now CAS'S verdict would have been given to the press. I wonder if CAS is waiting for either UEFA or Man City to give the final go ahead. What is it now 3 weeks since the court case finished. What can be taking so long for CAS to set out the reasons for it's verdict.

My take on KHRs statement is simply he implies we are still guilty by merely saying UEFAs case was not good enough, not that CAS found us not guilty as there was no evidence of guilt. I summise thats exactly what he wanted his quote to sound like. Anyone thinking this **** is backing us up is deluded imo. I'd have to look up if he told me the sky was blue.
karl heinz rumennige=gobs4ite..end of i thang you.

The articles and digs at us in the media seemed to have stopped for the last week or so. You would have thought they would have been clamouring for the CAS full report - but apparently not.
If there is a conspiracy against us , it is far reaching. It is hard to believe not one paper or news outlet has taken up this story. Maybe, and it’s a big maybe, what is contained in the report really would bring UEFA’s house of cards tumbling down. Here’s hopin’ ;-)

Perhaps it’s not such a “big maybe”.

When you look at these things in isolation, we must also factor the means, the motive and the ability to cover their tracks - Parry was perhaps too close to it for him to be directly leaking to the media.

I'd argue it needs to be a couple of people removed and someone who is already accustomed to briefing, yet can count on media people having their back?
Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but the leaks from UEFA were in May & June of last year when Parry was on the investigatory panel at UEFA. We complain causing Leterme to go into meltdown claiming nobody there was leaking anything, then in September he turns up as EFL chairman (presumably no longer working for UEFA). His recent idiocy led to him being recorded putting forward conspiracy theories to a random Wigan fan, it doesn't paint him in a good light.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.