CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

We all know why Uefa went ahead with such a blatantly weak case. Question is, does the media understand this? And would they mount their attacks on us anyway? Whiff of racism here.
CAS actually say that it was reasonable, based on the emails, for UEFA to bring charges as it appeared from those that there was a prima facie case that ADUG had provided funding.

Shows how much influence the likes of your Gill's and your Parry's have on UEFA and it also shows how out of their depth these people are who run UEFA.

You only have to look at who written to CAS who wanted to fuck us over! The usual suspects and oddly enough Burnley, that's still got me scratching my head, what the funk has our finances and the champions league got to do with the dingles?

Are the funeral parlours on stand by?
Lets not expect anything other than a re hash of those mail headlines. I can see the sky expert on this spouting the same old story that uefa presented a poor case and therefore we got off. They wont go into the actual facts, they will just add another spin to the 'city have got off with it' story.

Lets not expect anything other than a re hash of those mail headlines. I can see the sky expert on this spouting the same old story that uefa presented a poor case and therefore we got off. They wont go into the actual facts, they will just add another spin to the 'city have got off with it' story.

"Sky expert".

Oh, you :)

@Prestwich_Blue
A majority of the (three person) panel felt that we had acted legitimately. I assume that means we won on a majority 2-1 decision. If UEFA's case was so flimsy, how can one panel member have supported them? I'd be surprised if the media didn't make something of this.
I was surprised we only won on a mojority decision looking at the evidence. So much for impartiality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.