CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

What's going on is that a small group of journalists are supporting the interests of US owned private capital. The tie-up between Guardian journalists and US capital is becoming interesting of itself. When Staveley discussed the withdrawal of the Saudi takeover she was reportedly upset about the objections of some powerful English football clubs. Liverpool supporting Jonathan Liew's article in today's Guardian is evidence of this. They want to cherry pick between 'good' and 'bad' private capital. It's one step from racism, indeed much of the propaganda against Manchester City has taken that tone for years.

Agreed, so how do we fight back against this unacceptable and immoral action? Who is on our side? What options do we have?

What's going on is that a small group of journalists are supporting the interests of US owned private capital. The tie-up between Guardian journalists and US capital is becoming interesting of itself. When Staveley discussed the withdrawal of the Saudi takeover she was reportedly upset about the objections of some powerful English football clubs. Liverpool supporting Jonathan Liew's article in today's Guardian is evidence of this. They want to cherry pick between 'good' and 'bad' private capital. It's one step from racism, indeed much of the propaganda against Manchester City has taken that tone for years.
It's not one step away from Racism.
It is Racism.
Every thing they write about City shouts: "Oh those dirty arabs with there dirty oil money."

My Newcastle mate says it was
- PL: we want Saudi to the director of football, as the Saudi body (PiF) isn't going to be primary beneficial owner.
- NUFC: but... but a state can't be director
- PL: Yes, we know that, but we're not rejecting you, we're just making it impossible. Liverpool and Spurs have been in touch (those two are definite, other 'top 6' potentially so it's easy for City fans to think it's the US owner group)

Then you think about the Masters private vetting interviews.

Something’s going on, cos none of the papers (bar the Guardian) are running the story this morning. I refuse to believe for one second that the assortment of City hating, dog shit, vindictive, click-bait merchants at the Indie and the Fail, have abandoned their “crusade”, so I can only assume they have been threatened with legal action by City, or, more likely are keeping temporarily shtum whilst they consider the legal niceties of their next attacks, which they are doubtless liaising with Der Spiegel over. These are people with no sense of dignity remember. No way will they just let the matter drop, regardless of the fact there’s nothing of consequence in it

Or they see it as a dead end story that its coming from a certain german clubs mouth piece

Something’s going on, cos none of the papers (bar the Guardian) are running the story this morning. I refuse to believe for one second that the assortment of City hating, dog shit, vindictive, click-bait merchants at the Indie and the Fail, have abandoned their “crusade”, so I can only assume they have been threatened with legal action by City, or, more likely are keeping temporarily shtum whilst they consider the legal niceties of their next attacks, which they are doubtless liaising with Der Spiegel over. These are people with no sense of dignity remember. No way will they just let the matter drop, regardless of the fact there’s nothing of consequence in it
It's quite simple, Der Spiegel now have zero credibility having been proven to have doctored and spliced emails. The CAS judgement was damning in their criticism of Der Speigel.

Maybe other fans now are not clicking on it as much so we should ignore it to then they’ll move on to the next mass click bait article they can push.
This is it...to me it looks like other fans like a lot of us are bored to fuck of it & have moved on...its only saddos like Conn ,Evan's & that crackpot Nick Harris that are still desperately clutching at straws because they've been made to look like fuckin amateur fanzine fanboys with an agenda....

was in Mail straightaway last night (online). Not sure if it’s in the actual newspaper as don’t buy it!

This is it...to me it looks like other fans like a lot of us are bored to fuck of it & have moved on...its only saddos like Conn ,Evan's & that crackpot Nick Harris that are still desperately clutching at straws because they've been made to look like fuckin amateur fanzine fanboys with an agenda....

Yep best thing anyone can do on twitter is block them I done it months ago

Maybe other fans now are not clicking on it as much so we should ignore it to then they’ll move on to the next mass click bait article they can push.

It is the Independent which is pretty minor nowadays, but I think it just looks desperate and of little value to anyone looking who has a functioning brain.

Nick Harris, Conn, and Panja all ran with it so some of them did stick their heads above the parapet but by and large the wider media haven’t. Even Harris - who was like a dog with 2 dicks when he first tweeted about it yesterday - was pretty much brought back down to earth after @projectriver put him straight.
I honestly don’t think these latest “revelations” amount to anything that is remotely concerning and it just smacks of Der Spiegel’s one last desperate throw of the dice, plus it was perhaps partially done to deflect from their own disgraceful behaviour when doctoring one of the previous e-mails. I do, however, feel the attacks will continue from various quarters but that’s nothing new and as annoying as it is, I think we’re all getting used to it by now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.