CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I am sure you are a true professional .
I am also aware the club has a bigger picture.
Whatever we say the media will spin it .
We do not have a media influence.
I do understand and respect you have a knowledge and experience.
Have you gone up against Murdoch and won though,
A number of people have. It took them a great deal of money and stress to do it though. Most simply jump into bed with him and offer up. I’m pleased that isn’t us.

Why is there activity on this thread again has something else happened??
Yes. The captain was sitting in the bar and asked who ordered all this fcuking ice?

Probably waiting for the group stages of the Champions League to start. Then there will be complaining about pens not being given. Opponents not being either booked or sent off. How the ref is bent as a 9 Bob note To those who don't know what a 9 Bob not is ask your parents or your grandparents. They should be able to tell you what that means.

Probably waiting for the group stages of the Champions League to start. Then there will be complaining about pens not being given. Opponents not being either booked or sent off. How the ref is bent as a 9 Bob note To those who don't know what a 9 Bob not is ask your parents or your grandparents. They should be able to tell you what that means.
Just ask Mickey Thomas. He's got a cupboard full of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.