CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

DSC_0137_med-res.width-320.jpg
I'd let her frisk me.

Yes, and on a day where CAS ruled that we had NOT disguised owner investment as sponsorship they refer to our "years of PROVEN cheating".

Your input on this thread has been invaluable mate.

I think you go under most of the forum's radar but you really are an excellent poster.

We played the long game , UEFA demanded certain documents , it appears we failed to provide this information hence the non co-operation charge , we had the info we knew we were in the right and instead of taking another "pinch" we provoked UEFA into banning and fining us.Knowing all along we had the evidence to refute all charges
Khaldonn and Soriano have played a blinder , we have made UEFA look fools along with most of the media , the risk was damaging our reputation , which it possibly has but a price worth paying to once and for all clear our club of any fraud or cheat claims.
Opposition fans giving it large on forums are irrelevant , a lot of hot air that will get them nowhere.
Our club has dominated English football for nearly a decade , here's to the next ten years.

Don't think they would have wanted our name dragged through the media mud for months and a £9m fine, just to get back at them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.