CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

His book ‘Richer Than God’ has a full chapter dedicated to FC United(I skipped it of course)

That’s the type of football he’s a fan of, isn’t it? He doesn’t follow a team as such, it’s all about the “right business model”. That’s what he’s a fan of, not any team. He’s carved his journalistic niche, and he ain’t budging, regardless of the facts or the outcome here.
I think GDM summed him up well.

Am I reading that everything that is positive to City is a majority verdict 2-1 whereas all those which favour UEFA are unanimous 3-0. Does that mean that the UEFA nominee did not find any of our arguments persuasive. Integrity eh.

That’s the type of football he’s a fan of, isn’t it? He doesn’t follow a team as such, it’s all about the “right business model”. That’s what he’s a fan of, not any team. He’s carved his journalistic niche, and he ain’t budging, regardless of the facts or the outcome here.
I think GDM summed him up well.
Did gdm say he was a filthy cunnt?

Someone should send it to the club, get the lawyers to look over it. It only needs 2 people to have seen it to be potentially libellous
I’m certain the club have already been onto it, hence the change in the headline.
We’re not going to keep taking it anymore...

Think the journalists and legal teams are actually reading the cas ruling as compared to earlier today when they relied on each other to make the headlines.... watch the back tracking (except for the poison pen pushers)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.