CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

While over at Comedy Central - hope they understand why the Premier League was formed and what role they played in it

xx.gif

Re: FSG discussion thread

« Reply #7409 on: Today at 09:14:53 am »

Quote from: JRed on Today at 08:56:04 am

Its been said on here before and I agree, we need to break away from the PL, go back into the Football League and take the money with us. Us and the Mancs, plus Arsenal, have the pull. The owners should speak to the other clubs, to the exclusion of Abu Dhabi and Saudis (is Chelsea OK now seeing as they aren't owned by Abramovich?) to take the path of going back to the League and taking the money with us. Amazon for example would love to get hold of the rights to any league with us in it. I bet the football league would love us back in their structure properly, with a better drip down of funds to the lower league. Maybe we can get rid of the FA in total?

And fuck UEFA, if they refuse us the places in the CL, all that will do is harm their competition. Anfield nights draw millions for their TV audience and it could also re-ignite the ESL and if done properly this time, with access to all teams in all of Europes top divisions, then it could be made to be a goer. UEFA are as fucking corrupt as FIFA, so I have no qualms about ruining those c*nts.
« Last Edit: Today at 09:20:19 am by robbed1966kidsbikesoffsanta »
I've spotted the little game you've played with the final username at the bottom of your post....;)

Since when was 16 months (roughly) only 24 hours?
It is the timing from when the Investigatory Chamber sat down under the watchful eye of Rick Parry to the punishment, pre agreed with Liverpool and the G14, being announced.
Then City, the absolute bastards, had the temerity to appeal to CAS. You can’t trust people with brown skin.

That's not giving up, that's being well and truly beaten.

This article confirms City was charged by UEFA in May 2019, with the judgement and punishment delivered in February 2020.

Edit. Thanks @nmc for the PM. Would you care to give us the evidence that supports your position that City was investigated by UEFA, charged by UEFA, and punished by UEFA all within a period of 24 hours? On here will be ok, so everyone gets the benefit of your insight. Oh, and perhaps omit the personal abuse too.

For the record, from the CAS document:

November 2018 Articles published
December 2018 City asked about articles
March 2019 Investigation opened by IC
March and April 2019 Hearings
May 2019 Leaks
May 2019 Decision referred to AC
May and June 2019 More leaks
January 2020 Complaint about leaks
January 2020 Hearing
February 2020 Decision issued by AC

For the record, from the CAS document:

November 2018 Articles published
December 2018 City asked about articles
March 2019 Investigation opened by IC
March and April 2019 Hearings
May 2019 Leaks
May 2019 Decision referred to AC
May and June 2019 More leaks
January 2020 Complaint about leaks
January 2020 Hearing
February 2020 Decision issued by AC
That timeline shows how tactical those leaks were. The timing was designed for maximum negative impact on City. No wonder City stopped co-operating and went straight to Cas. Those leaks came from the IC and no action was taken against the culprit who was given another top job in English football. Just pure corruption. Organised and clear as Khaldoon said.

That timeline shows how tactical those leaks were. The timing was designed for maximum negative impact on City. No wonder City stopped co-operating and went straight to Cas. Those leaks came from the IC and no action was taken against the culprit who was given another top job in English football. Just pure corruption. Organised and clear as Khaldoon said.
Exactly..

And on the odd occasion since the CAS judgement when I've discussed the whole farrago with friends and other johnnies who support other clubs, I've shut them down with just one comment, along the lines of:

'Oh and let's not forget that two of the so-called 'incriminating' e-mithers selected from many thousands of documents obtained illegally to form the basis of the case against City, were found by CAS to have been doctored to make them look like one highly explosive piece of evidence of wrong-doing by City. Now then, I wonder who did that and why? Any thoughts?'

Usually shuts down the partial f**ckers..

Last edited:
Exactly..

And on the odd occasion since the CAS judgement when I've discussed the whole farrago with friends and other johnnies who support other clubs, I've shut them down with just one comment, along the lines of:

'Oh and let's not forget that two of the so-called 'incriminating' e-mithers selected from many thousands of documents obtained illegally to form the basis of the case against City, were found by CAS to have been doctored to make them look like one highly explosive piece of evidence of wrong-doing by City. Now then, I wonder who did that and why? Any thoughts?'

Usually shuts down the partial f**ckers..
It’s really odd.

footballleaks obtain millions of emails/docs from many clubs via exfiltration.

Result, only 5/6 (cut and shut doctored) emails regarding just City are publicly published and used to go after just one club.

I really can’t work out the ‘clear and obvious’ reason for this very odd unbalanced singular state of data leaking…

It’s really odd.

Result, only 5/6 (cut and shut doctored) emails regarding just City are publicly published and used to go after just one club.

I really can’t work out the ‘clear and obvious’ reason for this very odd unbalanced singular state of data leaking…

How laughable this case was that Uefa’s evidence at the CAS were print outs of the emails. Could you imagine the victim cries and support from the British press if this had happened to Liverpool, there would be wall to wall Panorma programs and the local mp calling for education on how corrupt Uefa are to be taught in schools.

Not a peep from the U.K. press when there is a story there to be told how corrupt Uefa are.

“We will not be providing any comment on out of context materials purported to have been hacked or stolen from City Football Group and Manchester City personnel and associated people. The attempt to damage the club's reputation is organised and clear."

It’s really odd.

There were 100s of Football Leaks articles from 2016 onwards involving multiple clubs, players and agents and lots of shit thrown elsewhere. We were just the most high profile:)

Links here but many won't work now. They are different URLs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.