Cat advice

They do love running water. Mine do the ritual walk along the bath rail then wait for a flow to develop from the taps. Rare times that I'm not there they crap in the sink. Perceptive little felines.

Any one have any recommendations for vets in/near Stretford?

The stray we feed has picked up an injury overnight and cant put any weight on one of its legs so time to get him in and checked out. at least we'll find out if he's chipped or not and if not can do the adoption thing.

could prove an expensive day as he needs a lot of dental work too.

Any one have any recommendations for vets in/near Stretford?

The stray we feed has picked up an injury overnight and cant put any weight on one of its legs so time to get him in and checked out. at least we'll find out if he's chipped or not and if not can do the adoption thing.

could prove an expensive day as he needs a lot of dental work too.
Probably hit by a car, hope you get it sorted ok

Probably hit by a car, hope you get it sorted ok

We have a vet appointment for tomorrow ( they are all booked up! tried about 6/7 ) and an RSPCA log number for free treatment.

Now the only issue is finding the cat. being a stray he's an outdoors cat, closing a door on him panics him so we left the door open so he could come and go. last we saw he'd climbed on to a shed somehow and not seen him since. I get a feeling he's probably trapped in that garden as jumping down cant have been nice.. Will go knock on later when they are about.

We have a vet appointment for tomorrow ( they are all booked up! tried about 6/7 ) and an RSPCA log number for free treatment.

Now the only issue is finding the cat. being a stray he's an outdoors cat, closing a door on him panics him so we left the door open so he could come and go. last we saw he'd climbed on to a shed somehow and not seen him since. I get a feeling he's probably trapped in that garden as jumping down cant have been nice.. Will go knock on later when they are about.
If you can try and lure him with food tonite, dont worry about shutting him in for a night, he would get over it

It's people like you that gives me faith back in the human race.

As some have said, coax the Cat in and if possible leave him/her on its own for a while with some food and water.

Hope you get it sorted and well done mate.

He came back thankfully but he's really not looking good, a lot worse than this morningbarely ate and he's normally a total ganite.

managed to get him as we bought him a cat house for the garden so bough that in with him in it.

his panic is setting in now tho so im off to get litter and a tray!!

tried for a 24h vet but all of them are about 350 quid odd just to see him even with the rspca number. Will try for an emergency apt in the morning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.