Cat advice

He came back thankfully but he's really not looking good, a lot worse than this morningbarely ate and he's normally a total ganite.

managed to get him as we bought him a cat house for the garden so bough that in with him in it.

his panic is setting in now tho so im off to get litter and a tray!!

tried for a 24h vet but all of them are about 350 quid odd just to see him even with the rspca number. Will try for an emergency apt in the morning
I used to call the Peggy Henderson sanctuary near Dane Road when I found strays needing vets. Not sure if they are still open nowadays,butmaybe worth a shout

This is the moggy causing all the problems!!! Top one you can see the swollen leg. Bottom is from a few weeks back.

View attachment 26216
View attachment 26215

Thing to watch out for with Cats is the breathing, is he breathing OK? If he has an infection in his leg a vet will be able to sort him.

Cats are buggers, they draw you in you give them all the sympathy next thing the pork chop of your plate is gone.

Thing to watch out for with Cats is the breathing, is he breathing OK? If he has an infection in his leg a vet will be able to sort him.

Cats are buggers, they draw you in you give them all the sympathy next thing the pork chop of your plate is gone.

thanks for the heads up. He seems to be breathing ok now but def had a coughing session earlier in the day. Thought he was gonna barf a fur ball.

Will keep an eye out for sure.

This is the moggy causing all the problems!!! Top one you can see the swollen leg. Bottom is from a few weeks back.

View attachment 26216
View attachment 26215
He looks in good nick, hopefully you can get to adopt him, all three of mine were strays, you would have to keep him in for a month to get bonded with you, buy earplugs lol

He looks in good nick, hopefully you can get to adopt him, all three of mine were strays, you would have to keep him in for a month to get bonded with you, buy earplugs lol

One of mine just walked in off the street and never left, the younger one was my sons who was told he couldn't keep pets when he moved so we have had him since he was about 2 months old.

Half past 5 this morning, muddy paws in my face letting me know it's feeding time, I moan about it to 'her that should be obeyed' but I love it really ;)

One of mine just walked in off the street and never left, the younger one was my sons who was told he couldn't keep pets when he moved so we have had him since he was about 2 months old.

Half past 5 this morning, muddy paws in my face letting me know it's feeding time, I moan about it to 'her that should be obeyed' but I love it really ;)
Merlin brought me a squirrel this morning, he loves pigeons, rats and a large fish from someones pond , the little shit lol

They train humans very well at feeding times

Merlin brought me a squirrel this morning, he loves pigeons, rats and a large fish from someones pond , the little shit lol

They train humans very well at feeding times

there is one opposite us that is a proper bird'er. it literally took the head off of a wood pidgeon.

Thanks, He was really skinny and had really rough fur when we started to feed him, we have got him to weight and his fur is a lot better now, he's pure muscle too.

we got the OK from the landlord to have a pet. so only blocker I can think of now would be if he's chipped and the owners have been looking for him.

Vet apt is just before 5pm. hopefully they can get him sorted. He's really not a happy moggy at the moment, still not putting weight on it and he's really not all with it compared to normal. He urgently wanted to get out of the house this morning but I think that was as he needed to go. half hour later I was cleaning what I can only describe as brown tear gas from the litter tray, Thank god he knew where to go!

Its going to be an expensive couple of months I think!. thankfully the initial vet fee's are covered by the RSPCA. Needs a lot of dental work too but cant see that being covered.

Reactions: ob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.