Category one tickets sold out

sniff said:
stimo said:
I'll get my tickets on wednesday in cat 3 or 4 or something and we'll do a swap! my 65 year old with bad knees and back wants to stand up more than me!

can you swap seats at a later date ?

me and me bro can get tickets on Thursday, but my dad only has 1500 points. We dont want to go without him, but we dont want to miss out either. Wondering if we could get ours on Thursday then if it gets to my dads points, exchange our seats
Probably not via the club mate, could do unofficially with someone on here (look out for jug eared nobs from chorlton) and get a seat at least in the same area.

stimo said:
sniff said:
can you swap seats at a later date ?

me and me bro can get tickets on Thursday, but my dad only has 1500 points. We dont want to go without him, but we dont want to miss out either. Wondering if we could get ours on Thursday then if it gets to my dads points, exchange our seats
Probably not via the club mate, could do unofficially with someone on here (look out for jug eared nobs from chorlton) and get a seat at least in the same area.

thought it was a long shot... cheers mate

“Excuse me but what attitude? Totally out of line there mate. If i have one now it's because i'm fed up with idiots like you telling me it's my own fault!!!”

I did not say you had an attitude, I asked a question.
So for asking a question I am now an idiot?
I never said it was your fault did I?

“I'm a 36 year old very shy quiet woman, who was there with my 68 year old mum, we politely asked at the window for cat 1 down the side, he said he'd check, he said there was literally only row 3, i politely asked "are you sure there's none higher up", he said yes, so i took behind the goal.
No attitude there.
If anything i was too meek and just believed him.”

I agree

“You act like i must have been mouthing off at him!”
What acting? All I did was ask a question
“Apologise please..”

For what, asking a question?

“I'm offended that just because i've been a bit heated on here, as i'm pretty upset about what happened once i realise he was lying afterwards, that people like you assume i must have been mouthing off and acting superior. Why oh why do fans do that to others, what ever happened to empathy?”

If I was assuming, I would have said it was your fault; Now you are telling me what I did!
No assumption made, I just asked a question?

“Instead i'm now stuck behind the goal with the ones who will expect us to stand and swear for 90 minutes! Now i can stand and swear in parts, but for 90 minutes when my vertigo ridden mum (hence no top tier) has had a new knee and can't stand for long periods? That's just great!”

If what you say is true, why did you not take CAT1 tickets in row 3 save the above problems?

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
danebanksheik said:
That is not all staff, probably coaching staff and office staff but certainly not stewards who I understand have to go in a ballot. I do not see anything wrong with this and is what I would expect at every club.

Why?

Does the woman on the checkout at Tesco get free food when they launch a new product?

And even if they did, it is still not really comparable as it would not affect other Tesco customers' access to the product.

These people are employees. They are paid to do a job.

Of course people on the playing and coaching side of things are going to get hold of tickets - and in a way, seeing as their efforts got us there, it is justifiable - but are you saying that you really think that someone who works in the club shop or the ticket office or some other office job is more deserving of a ticket than the season ticket holder who is first in line when they run out?

For free too?

I doubt it. Imagine going for years, for whatever reason having a lowish amount of point and then seeing what could have been your seat occupied by Maureen from the ticket office who barely watches football or Derek the steward who is actually a rag.

Question for you JohnMaddock, before you start complaining about who is more deserving you need to make sure you have the correct information.

Are you telling me that the staff that work for the club all year round for years dont deserve to go? Fact is the tickets are not free City Staff who have a season card are entitled to purchase 1 ticket per staff season card and only if they are going to the game and their manager has agreed to let them have the day off.

I know people who work at the club and alot of them have been told they must work or face the sack people who have been supporting city all their lives home and away. So because those people cannot attend every game as they are selling you your home shirt or ticket to the game they are not worthy of a ticket i suppose then.

If you are going to go on a rant about people who work hard for the club not deserving the opportunity to buy themselves a ticket, who would have attended maybe more games than many people moaning about it being an injustice make sure you get the information correct.

stadiumcat said:
If what you say is true, why did you not take CAT1 tickets in row 3 save the above problems?

Because a few years ago at wembley a friend found 3rd row on the goal line/corner flag (like these were, despite being classed as "the side") was so low that everyone stood up to see and you were sat at boot level. So 30th row behind the goal seemed a lesser evil - high enough to see, despite being stuck behind the goal. It was only on reading here afterwards about how i've ended up in with the "i'm standing no matter what for 90 minutes so there!" brigade!!! we can't do the top tier, she just can't sit there, so it was the side, or behind the goal.

My whole point of being pissed off is that it hadn't sold out yet i was told it had apart from front 3 rows. Queuing from 5.15am, so we could get a good choice and get the side. It's that i was lied to, by a staff member who obviously with hindsight couldn't give a shit where anyone was sat, despite pretending to check if there were better ones. People minutes before me, minutes after me, and over an hour after me got given 12th row, or any other around 10th row too. The seats existed. Rows 4 to 12 and probably further back were there it seems. The bloke at my window lied and said they'd gone, pretended to check, and said yes they've all gone, only front 3 rows left in the corner.

I've been angry in posts cos i was lied to at the window, yet other staff on other windows helped others. Maybe it just doesn't pay to be meek and shy and not kick up a fuss at the window. I believed him.

As for this thread - not posting again, or reading, cos there's no "winning" with someone who makes all their replies in bold so that everyone can't miss em.. I think you missed most of my points. But nevermind, you'll get the last word no doubt. Enjoy the match. Lets stuff those rags ;)

sir malcom said:
Im a season card holder and have one for my son whos five but am not taking him,how many points is it now to get a semi ticket

cheers malc.

Seasoncard holders with 4,000 loyalty points or more* Tuesday 29 March
Seasoncard holders with 3,750 loyalty points or more* Wednesday 30 March
Seasoncard holders with 3,500 loyalty points or more* Thursday 31 March
Seasoncard holders with 3,250 loyalty points or more* Friday 1 April
Seasoncard holders with 3,000 loyalty points or more* Saturday 2 April
Seasoncard holders with 2,750 loyalty points or more* Monday 4 April
Seasoncard holders with 2,500 loyalty points or more* Tuesday 5 April
Seasoncard holders with 2,250 loyalty points or more* Wednesday 6 April
Seasoncard holders with 2,000 loyalty points or more* Thursday 7 April
Seasoncard holders with 1,750 loyalty points or more* Friday 8 April
Seasoncard holders with 1,500 loyalty points or more* Saturday 9 April
Seasoncard holders with 1,250 loyalty points or more* Sunday 10 April
Any Seasoncard holder Monday 11 April

4000 points as of tomorrow.

gingerthai said:
sir malcom said:
Im a season card holder and have one for my son whos five but am not taking him,how many points is it now to get a semi ticket

cheers malc.

Seasoncard holders with 4,000 loyalty points or more* Tuesday 29 March

4000 points as of tomorrow.

It's...........................................MANCMACKEM TIME!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo[/youtube]

Will there be any hope in getting tickets when I have 1600 points

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.