Category one tickets sold out

Freestyler said:
ForeverCity said:
if there was no queues today then people with 2000 loyalty points will certainly get one.

between 4,000 -5,000 will be the busiest i reckon, on average i reckon that's what a majority will have around.

with the points allocation days being so tight, it shouldn't be too busy.
i agree with you there mate.
i think with 5,000 people being on this cup scheme then they will all have gone down on saterday. that explains why it was so busy.

Freestyler said:
ForeverCity said:
if there was no queues today then people with 2000 loyalty points will certainly get one.

between 4,000 -5,000 will be the busiest i reckon, on average i reckon that's what a majority will have around.

i expect Monday will be the busiest day this week, but the busiest day of all (Saturday) has gone. Cup Direct and over 6k will have been the biggest category.

Marvin said:
Freestyler said:

i expect Monday will be the busiest day this week, but the busiest day of all (Saturday) has gone. Cup Direct and over 6k will have been the biggest category.

definitely.

tuesday onwards will still be busy, but the mad rush has gone after tuesday.

Marvin said:
Freestyler said:

it might not be so busy on monday afternoon if you take a day off work.
but later on at 5pm when people finish work they will go straight down there probably.
everyone in shirt and tie lol.

Freestyler said:
Marvin said:

definitely.

tuesday onwards will still be busy, but the mad rush has gone after tuesday.
Sure you're right, but I just have to go tomorrow. Taking ForeverCity's advice and going in the afternoon.

Does anyone have an idea how many blue tickets (£50) are left? Heard that we only have singles dotted about now. If that's the case, think i'm knackered as can't get mine until Tuesday.

I REALLY want a blue ticket (spits dummy out and stamps a bit).

This is from bolton's web-site

Ticket Prices

Below is a table indicating the ticketing categories, allocation and prices for the FA Cup semi-final

Category Allocation Adults Concession
One 3,420 £60 £50
Two 13,687 £50 £40
Three 9,668 £40 £30
Four 5,055 £30 £20

Ashton287 said:
So you own a football club and your regular customers pay you up to £500 a year to watch your games and then some right utter bastard comes along and gives you £40,000 for him and a few mates to sit in your best seats and at every game he spends £100 or more on drinks or a meal and then he comes along, and can you fuckin believe the cheek, asks you for a decent ticket for a cup semi final. What a c*nt, so you tell him to do one.
Question : How many boxes are filled next season?

Bollocks. The stadium holds 47,000. - avg 3-5 thousand away tickets depending on the game.

Gives you say avg 43 thousand home fans. Of those 35,000 buy season tickets between £200-£600 so say avg £400. 35,000 x 400 = 14,000,000. Then there are say another 7 thousand who fill the rest of the stadium and pay alot more than most season ticket holders so avg 30 a game. So not including cup competitions 30 x 19 = 570 x 7000 = 3,990,000

Then on top of the 17,990,000 made from the gate you have the beer and food people buy at matches so if each of the 47,000 spends on avg £20 each game. 47,000 x 20 = 940.000 x 19 = 17,860,000.

Now on top of that add the shirts, scarfs, gloves, footballs, teddies, car stickers, programmes, jeans, jackets, shirt printing, iphone apps and the countless other shit the fans buy and tell me it makes business sense to look after the 15 guys who pay 40,000 for a box and just so your aware you get your food and drink included in a box and other corp packages so theres no extra 100 a match like it would even matter.[/quote]

You're figures are a little bit out fella! I never spend that much on a match day and don't know many that do, certainly not at the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.