Catering facilities changes in the south stand

Re: catering facilities in south stand

BLUEMOONBAZ said:
Prices were mentioned and city are not adding the vat increase , bottles are not allowed the council and police wont allow them ...we all know why.
A lady brought the issue of burnt pies with cold centre,s up..they said they are aware of the problems .
Another meeting at the Stadium in March after the new trial,s have been given ago, but they said they want people to tell them if they have seen an improvement or not as well, and ideas on how we can improve things.

A???? don't mean to sound pedantic but there is a bottle bar next to 219,plastic i know but still

superblue91 said:
BLUEMOONBAZ said:
Prices were mentioned and city are not adding the vat increase , bottles are not allowed the council and police wont allow them ...we all know why.
A lady brought the issue of burnt pies with cold centre,s up..they said they are aware of the problems .
Another meeting at the Stadium in March after the new trial,s have been given ago, but they said they want people to tell them if they have seen an improvement or not as well, and ideas on how we can improve things.

A???? don't mean to sound pedantic but there is a bottle bar next to 219,plastic i know but still

Maybe only passing on what was relaid from questions on the night, i know you cant get thought the turnstiles with one anymore or in ya seat .

BLUEMOONBAZ said:
superblue91 said:

Maybe only passing on what was relaid from questions on the night, i know you cant get thought the turnstiles with one anymore or in ya seat .

No your right they do take the tops of,its cider and alcopops i think, i usually have a cider of em cause cant be arsed queuing up to get a beer

This might be unpopular with the traditionalists but why don't the club just give franchises to McDonalds, Starbucks, Dominoes, Dunkin Donuts etc. The food is the only thing at the club which is woeful. Everything else at City has become top notch, but the food well below par. The chips are limp and the burgers could be eaten by a vegetarian, safe in the knowledge no animal was killed!

Also the betting at half time is bad as well, but that is really nit-picking!

J

jason@jasonmanford.com said:
This might be unpopular with the traditionalists but why don't the club just give franchises to McDonalds, Starbucks, Dominoes, Dunkin Donuts etc. The food is the only thing at the club which is woeful. Everything else at City has become top notch, but the food well below par. The chips are limp and the burgers could be eaten by a vegetarian, safe in the knowledge no animal was killed!

J

Change of subject but I have tickets to see you in April :)

J

It would eat in to profit margins.

(can have that one for free)

J
there is a starbucks for the staff only in the office block outside the ground. Its only a matter of time, i reckon... i await the 'mcbalti pie' with interest

J
You moan about the burger quality and then suggest McDonalds as a replacement, you a comedian or summat?

lancs blue said:

J
You moan about the burger quality and then suggest McDonalds as a replacement, you a comedian or summat?

ah...no...i remember this bloke, he was on the...er...one show or summit...wonder what happened to him on that...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.