Caught smoking in the ground

leithblue said:
are there fire sprinklers in the ground?

Just turn them on for a couple of games at half time in the toilets, preferably a cold dark evening game in December too, pneumonia or a half time fag - easy choice

Then you would get them whinging that they didn't get one of the free plastic "macs" that are handed out.

If you want to take the chance of smoking so be it, but if you get caught take your punishment like a man, and stop crying like a baby!

hello said:
Why do the club still persist with 3 game bans, these dirty feckers should have the season taken off them there and then, lose all loyalty appoints amassed, its in breach of the t&c's, the law and is just digusting.
20 blokes getting banned for 3 games won't deter them, once a few starting losing £400-600 for a fag by losing there seasoncard after 1/2 games they will soon stop.

Sorry adolf but do you stand up during the match? if you do its a breach of the t&C's how about you lose £400-600? Do you swear when things dont go well, again another breach of the t&c's and in your opinion another £400-600 loss, fuck me at this rate you would have an empty stadium. or is it ok to break some of the rules?

3 games is extremely generous when compared to some of the stories that have been posted on here before. Is Fletcher going soft in his old age?!!

I've got to say, though, that smoking in the Family Stand really is the height of brain-dead stupidity. A blind eye might be turned in the toilets of the South Stand or on the spirals of the East Stand, but to spark up in an area of the ground that the club have made so much fuss about turning into a mini-Disneyland is just idiotic.

It seems bizarre that they can't have a fenced-off area outside if that is indeed what happened at the Hatton fight. Kind of makes a mockery of the idea that all of Sport City has to be smoke-free.

Well at a couple of away games last season and one this season (Spurs) there was someone smoking in the stands and nothing was done about that. Is that because the stewards at other grounds are scared of starting trouble or just that they are not as stringent? And if this happens at other grounds does it also happen in our away stand?

De Niro for Prime Minister

Spirals for me is fine, or as derby do open gates downstairs for halftime. and let them back in via access/season card

but also could make them smoke here

thumbnail.asp

thumbnail.asp

It's just selfish & bloody stupid. I know how it feels as up until recently I was a 30 a day smoker, but come on, if you can't go no more than 2 hours without a fag there's something seriously wrong.

Besides that, if you do wait, that first one outside the ground is bloody ace :-)

Heres a radical idea, let all the revenue from taxation on tobacco products go towards smokers only wards / development on treatments for smokers.

I pay my taxes on fags, why should non smokers benefit from my continued use of a legal substance

rickmcfc said:
Smoking in the toilers is just selfish, However i dont see why people cant go to the spiral to smoke, city should change the rules.

why dont the club say gates at bottom of east/west stand open for smokers, and when every1 is out there shut them lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.