Caught smoking in the ground

de niro said:
its easy to fix, do a proper sweep for 3 or 4 games with the police in tow, throw them all out and ban them for the season. then put all their details in the next programme, pictures etc, name and shame. better still just pick random games to de activate their card without warning, how funny would that be as they travel to the game, have a beer, look forward to watching us play the rags and bang can't get in, fucking well funny.
They would have to ban a few thousand

-- Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:36 pm --

SPIDERBOY said:
don't start with the rules bit...............the rules say NO STANDING......do WE stand??????????????no abusive language..do you hear it??????and we could go on about rules.......
Well said, it's amazing how people adhere to the rules when it suits.

-- Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:38 pm --

mackenzie said:
leithblue said:
are there fire sprinklers in the ground?

Just turn them on for a couple of games at half time in the toilets, preferably a cold dark evening game in December too, pneumonia or a half time fag - easy choice

Some of us would still smoke.

We congregate around pub doorways in the snow on a night out after all.

Sad? Yes.
Oh but makka it's VILE!!! or maybe some people react ridiculously<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:42 pm --<br /><br />
Skashion said:
SWP's back said:
Seriously ?? Child abuse,?
He's clearly on the WUM.
Well that's a first!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Most addictive drug on the planet. My father in law who served in the 1st world war and swears they alleviated a lot of the horrors lost both legs to Deep vein Thrombosis and the doctors said it was related to smoking.We think it was brought on by travelling to spain by air. The 1st thing he asked for when he came round was a cigarette. That’s how powerful that drug is. We are in the early days of a huge social change as regards Smoking in public places. I Personally have never smoked but cant see the problem in designating smoking areas.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest if people smoke outside on the spirals but would hate it if they smoked in the toilets as I have asthma. Fortunately we don't have that problem in the ladies toilets in 201.

Why do the club still persist with 3 game bans, these dirty feckers should have the season taken off them there and then, lose all loyalty appoints amassed, its in breach of the t&c's, the law and is just digusting.
20 blokes getting banned for 3 games won't deter them, once a few starting losing £400-600 for a fag by losing there seasoncard after 1/2 games they will soon stop.

hopefully a 3 match ban will make him smoke less and he might hopefully avoid the nightmare of a lingering slow death by lung cancer

Yeah, this thread is full of non-smoker over-reacting.

I mean, the thread wasn't started by a non-smoker, and the smokers clearly don't have a problem if they can't got 90 mins without slamming a bit of burning plant into their mouth, and the non-smokers simply want to go to a match without choking on second hand smoke in the bogs, but it's clearly the non-smokers who are the drama queens.

Let's just forget that Football is a working mans game and that supporters don't deserve the right to have a sneaky fag while losing there season ticket for 3 games. Jesus wept when will this pc madness stop ?

southstandrebel said:
Let's just forget that Football is a working mans game and that supporters don't deserve the right to have a sneaky fag while losing there season ticket for 3 games. Jesus wept when will this pc madness stop ?
Since when did you have to be a smoker to be working class?

And please explain to me how this is a PC issue...

Jamie grimble you better get yer father in law down to the guinness book of records they thought everybody who served in world war one was dead, u,ve got the world heaviest smoker still goin, a miracle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.