Caught smoking in the ground

robinhood CITY said:
My mate got caught smoking in the family stand on Saturday.This happened at half time he wouldn't give the stewards his S/c when asked .Eventually the Police were involved and he handed over his S/c.They gave him a 3 match ban.Do you think there is any chance of this being reduced.

He's pretty gutted as it's 3 top games

mu uncle got 3 games o that seems the norm luckey it was only 3 imo

its easy to fix, do a proper sweep for 3 or 4 games with the police in tow, throw them all out and ban them for the season. then put all their details in the next programme, pictures etc, name and shame. better still just pick random games to de activate their card without warning, how funny would that be as they travel to the game, have a beer, look forward to watching us play the rags and bang can't get in, fucking well funny.

de niro said:
its easy to fix, do a proper sweep for 3 or 4 games with the police in tow, throw them all out and ban them for the season. then put all their details in the next programme, pictures etc, name and shame. better still just pick random games to de activate their card without warning, how funny would that be as they travel to the game, have a beer, look forward to watching us play the rags and bang can't get in, fucking well funny.
thats a bit harsh,mate,their smokers not lepers...it is an addiction.

de niro said:

ermmmm! i hope you never put up for MP deniro it would be worse than the stasi years in russia

why should he have it reduced? the thick bastard shouldn't be smoking, there are rules so he deserves the ban. Selfishness.

SPIDERBOY said:
de niro said:
Correct its an addiction so he should be banned until he can prove he has given up!

charliebigspuds said:
its the showsec people that throw you out for smoking, ironically during the Timisoara game I went for a pee half way through the first half and one of those people was having a fag outside the mens toilets on the spiral of CBL2, it was a women and she had a showsec hi-vis vest on

i can't see a problem smoking on the spirals, half way between floors affects nobody.

I like most other smoker where i am in the ground 116/117 have a cig at half time, everyone knows not to use the toilets unless you want a fag and if you need a piss/shit they can walk 2mins down, it's not ideal and abit selfish but what else can you do? the club should arrange something, stewards obviously know whats going on but in 2 seasons ive seen 3 stewards come in all to recieve great amounts of abuse and walk back out, which isn't fair on them at all, but this is football & people get there seasontickets in 116/117 for a reason

SPIDERBOY said:
de niro said:

is it? how come its not an addiction on a plane then?

say a guy got thrown out for smoking and he wasnt doing it maybe stood next to a smoker and the steward got it wrong and this fletcher guy blocked his card for 3 games could the accused sue the club for the price of the 3 games,would the club have to produce evidence to support there claim on the ban

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.