Caught smoking in the ground

BluePurgatory said:
SPIDERBOY said:
why don't the club just say"fuck it,on the spirals,you can smoke",,why put the stewards through all the abuse and shit they must take???

So fuck the none smokers especially the kids if they have to walk through it.
no,i aint saying that,,but a designated area,then you and i would avoid it with kids...

SPIDERBOY said:
mackenzie said:
A big part of smoking is the psychological dependance. And, if you did what I did, and see smokers on the spiral then you will join in.
it is an addiction on a plane,but its easier to get away with it in a stadium....a pilot could just turn the plane round or land at an airport...........imagine,,tevez about to step up for a penalty against the rags,all of a sudden,a tannoy.....please stop playing as weve caught someone smoking in block 136......it aint gonna happen.

exactly, thats why they should be banned, i'd give them a life ban but you will get some do gooder saying thats too much.
i wonder why it never enters their head that they are making non smokers share their vile habit. do they feel no guilt, i suppose not if they can't harm their own kids with it.

leithblue said:
are there fire sprinklers in the ground?

Just turn them on for a couple of games at half time in the toilets, preferably a cold dark evening game in December too, pneumonia or a half time fag - easy choice

Some of us would still smoke.

We congregate around pub doorways in the snow on a night out after all.

Sad? Yes.

de niro said:
SPIDERBOY said:
it is an addiction on a plane,but its easier to get away with it in a stadium....a pilot could just turn the plane round or land at an airport...........imagine,,tevez about to step up for a penalty against the rags,all of a sudden,a tannoy.....please stop playing as weve caught someone smoking in block 136......it aint gonna happen.

exactly, thats why they should be banned, i'd give them a life ban but you will get some do gooder saying thats too much.
i wonder why it never enters their head that they are making non smokers share their vile habit. do they feel no guilt, i suppose not if they can't harm their own kids with it.

so if i was to say i dont drink,(i do)and my kids dont like the smell of it.....do we ask for the bars to be shut??????????/

SPIDERBOY said:
de niro said:

so if i was to say i dont drink,(i do)and my kids dont like the smell of it.....do we ask for the bars to be shut??????????/

The law was not introduced because it smells, it was introduced because it harms people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.