Caught smoking in the ground

marco said:
say a guy got thrown out for smoking and he wasnt doing it maybe stood next to a smoker and the steward got it wrong and this fletcher guy blocked his card for 3 games could the accused sue the club for the price of the 3 games,would the club have to produce evidence to support there claim on the ban

my mate got thrown out for smoking during the FC Twente game, he didn't smoke and after missing a lot more than 3 games including all the xmas games for refusing to apologise he eventually got a doctors note to prove he didn't smoke. The club then allowed him back in BUT said they didn't acknowledge the doctors note as proof (probably so they didn't have to accept responsibility), ironically after spending 40 years being a non-smoker he recently started. AND before any of you say out NO HE DIDN'T SMOKE BACK THEN!!

BluePurgatory said:
SPIDERBOY said:
so if i was to say i dont drink,(i do)and my kids dont like the smell of it.....do we ask for the bars to be shut??????????/

The law was not introduced because it smells, it was introduced because it harms people.

you will probably find beer harms more dinkers and non drinkers than smoking....

SPIDERBOY said:
BluePurgatory said:
The law was not introduced because it smells, it was introduced because it harms people.

you will probably find beer harms more dinkers and non drinkers than smoking....

Dont know why but I think you are now clutching at straws! We are discussing the reasons why smoking is not allowed in the ground not the dangers of drink!

Skashion said:
supercity36 said:
until muppets learn to stop. i reckon itll be at least a monthly occurance unfortunately
I tend to think it's the non-smokers that make the bigger issue out of it.

maybe, but its the smokers who create the situation. 6 of one half a dozen of the other in terms of childishness on this thread, but its a smoker that causes the debate

BluePurgatory said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Dont know why but I think you are now clutching at straws! We are discussing the reasons why smoking is not allowed in the ground not the dangers of drink!
not clutching at straws,i just think if there was adesignated area,if you smoke you go to it,if you dont you avoid it....end of

Skashion said:
supercity36 said:
until muppets learn to stop. i reckon itll be at least a monthly occurance unfortunately
I tend to think it's the non-smokers that make the bigger issue out of it.

if the smokers did'nt smoke inside the ground there would be no ban and no thread, to me the smokers make the biggest issue with it.they ARE the issue.

SPIDERBOY said:
BluePurgatory said:
not clutching at straws,i just think if there was adesignated area,if you smoke you go to it,if you dont you avoid it....end of

So why mention booze? It would be imposssible to have a designate area inside the ground. The only place would be the pitch and as you know its an offence to go on the pitch.

Well for what it is worth i smoked my tits off at maine road in my seat in the kippax, same when we were allowed to when we first moved in the east stand, then on the concourse when it got stopped outside( which i never understood how it could be allowed inside but not out). Since the change in the law i have not smoked in the ground anywhere ...bogs spirals whatever.. nor would i . but as soon as i am out the doors its the first thing i do. soz but there you go. some would chance a ban i wouldn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.