Caught smoking in the ground

I used to smoke, a big part of why I stopped smoking was the fact that you are not allowed to smoke anywhere anymore.

You cant smoke in the pub, airport, aeroplane, stadium, most hotels etc.

I like those rules they helped me quit smoking.

where's the toilets please

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-9171858-man-raising-eyebrow-with-many-cigarettes-in-mouth.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo- ... -mouth.php</a>

good friend of mine is always injecting heroin before,at half time and if were losing.. at full time.. never had a problem.. Stewards tend to hold the needle while he gets a decent vein........ mad or what !
he doesnt smoke though

"Is it half time already?"

6a00d8345192e469e200e54f19af618833-800wi.jpg

SPIDERBOY said:
why don't the club just say"fuck it,on the spirals,you can smoke",,why put the stewards through all the abuse and shit they must take???

From memory I'm pretty sure the spirals are more than 50% enclosed (you'd have to measure them properly which the council would have done for them and advised them when the law came in)which means the smoke free legislation applies to them, which means the club can be prosecuted if people are caught smoking on them.

de niro said:
what makes this worse is it was the family stand, what the fuck makes anyone at anytime smoke around children, isee them smoking in their cars with kids in the back, i honestly for the life of me can't fathom that.i'd make it law that it is child abuse.
Seriously ?? Child abuse,?

SWP's back said:
de niro said:
what makes this worse is it was the family stand, what the fuck makes anyone at anytime smoke around children, isee them smoking in their cars with kids in the back, i honestly for the life of me can't fathom that.i'd make it law that it is child abuse.
Seriously ?? Child abuse,?
He's clearly on the WUM.

Irlamblue said:
good friend of mine is always injecting heroin before,at half time and if were losing.. at full time.. never had a problem.. Stewards tend to hold the needle while he gets a decent vein........ mad or what !
he doesnt smoke though

"Put yer heroin away Pete - lets ave a fag in the bogs instead"

images

uptheblues said:
SPIDERBOY said:
why don't the club just say"fuck it,on the spirals,you can smoke",,why put the stewards through all the abuse and shit they must take???

From memory I'm pretty sure the spirals are more than 50% enclosed (you'd have to measure them properly which the council would have done for them and advised them when the law came in)which means the smoke free legislation applies to them, which means the club can be prosecuted if people are caught smoking on them.

health and saftey, blocking a potential fire escape not a chance the spirals would become a legal smoking den

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.