Cavani (continued)

dctid said:
In view of our recent transfer dealings in the summer and our refusal to meet the RVP price and not pay agents fee for Hazard is it really plausable that the owners would 45 Million on a single player

It dont make sense to me maybe i m wrong but whole things smell of bollocks

agreed.

plus tbh, dont think Mancini will be manager after this season. Not trying provoke any reaction, just a few of us in my family think the board wont risk another disaster in the CL next season. And we havent improved on last season in regards to the squad, (not just our performances) and its showing that now knowing that The Scum invested in quality compared to what they had last season.

I'm not expecting any in's or out's in this window. Let Mancini win what he can with what he had from last season and what he brouight in this season already, then let the new boss buy and sell, fresh in the summer.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
dont think Mancini will be manager after this season.

I'm not expecting any in's or out's in this window. Let Mancini win what he can with what he had from last season and what he brouight in this season already, then let the new boss buy and sell, fresh in the summer.

I tend to think the same.
In fact I think what happens this window could be ab indication of what will happen this summer:
1) We invest, buy player(s) = Mancini stays.
2) We buy no one, maybe take on a loan or two = New manager in the summer

Unless of course Ferran buys a player this window our manager-to-be already approved of.

Falcao and cavani are the two strikers i'd sign above any other striker in the world right now. Falcao may be a little better but there's not a big difference between them. I'd sign cavani and play him with sergio because i believe sergio plays better with a target man alongside him (cavani offers a lot more but due to his height and power he is a target man too). Also cavani's workrate is second to none and he is built like a tank. I believe a partnership of kun and cavani will strike fear at any defense in the world. But my first transfer would be benat. We desperately need a deep lying playmaker and benat is an incredible playmaker. So for me cavani and benat and i don't think we need isco with the imergence of marco lopes and suarez. Plus for me silva plays very very good when milner is on the other side. nasri is good too so i think we are covered in that position.

Just a question.....Sao Paulo's president has announced on a radio station,that they will sign Eduardo Vargas from Napoli,on Friday.....could that put the block on a cavani move??

This signing plus Falcao is not going to happen until the summer, Dzeko or Balotelli will need to be sold or both and I cant see either of them leaving this month.

greasedupdeafguy said:
This signing plus Falcao is not going to happen until the summer, Dzeko or Balotelli will need to be sold or both and I cant see either of them leaving this month.
I'd get rid of Tevez if there was a chance of getting money for him still but only if there is a chance of getting Falcao or Cavani.If we don't he will see out what he's got left of his contract ,whilst acting like an angel and make out he's doing us all a favour.

Thenumber1blue said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
I'd get rid of Tevez if there was a chance of getting money for him still but only if there is a chance of getting Falcao or Cavani.If we don't he will see out what he's got left of his contract ,whilst acting like an angel and make out he's doing us all a favour.

I agree with what you think regarding tevez.
I also think Edin looks like he's had enough of being an afterthought

Thenumber1blue said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Would not get rid of Tevez we saw the difference he made when he came on vs united.

Tevez, Aguero, Falcao and Guidetti would be my strikers for next season.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Thenumber1blue said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Would not get rid of Tevez we saw the difference he made when he came on vs united.

Tevez, Aguero, Falcao and Guidetti would be my strikers for next season.

Would be 1 from tevez or balotelli for me,they are both loose cannons....but for all the things ballo has done....none are as bad as fucking off for 6 months...IMO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.