Cavani (continued)

LoveCity said:
He said this after the game: "I have a target at Napoli, and I'll do whatever I can to reach it before moving somewhere else"."
Hopefully the target is get them up to 3rd in the league

Ive heard a deal for this fella is pretty close due to the kun injury, 35 million with appearance and goal scoring add ons

LoveCity said:
He said this after the game: "I have a target at Napoli, and I'll do whatever I can to reach it before moving somewhere else"."
Got the green light there, i reckon next summer and deal tied sooner.

I don't think is really going anywhere until summer. He's going to be one of those blockbuster summer signings.

bobbymanc20 said:
Ive heard a deal for this fella is pretty close due to the kun injury, 35 million with appearance and goal scoring add ons

You should see the doctor if you are hearing voices.

Ducado said:
bobbymanc20 said:

No you have not

I'm inclined to agree,however......

Care to disclose the source of your info Mr20?

bobbymanc20 said:
and what be the source?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.