Cavani & Falcao

Status
Not open for further replies.
AntiUnited said:
cavani is a great player but playes in a counter oriented team which city are not. unless we change style he is a waste of money imo. Only option is Falco or a teves , kun player

I think this is overstated myself. He has all the attributes to play outside of a counter attacking system - pace, power, and that insatiable hunger to score goals that is so important. Two of his three goals against City last year weren't on the counter either and involved a crowded box.

14:09 GMT: Napoli have once again re-iterated to all interested clubs that star striker Edison Cavani is not available for transfer unless his buy-out clause is met. Chairman Aurelio di Laurentiis said: "We will have to wait and see whether someone is willing to pay his buy-out clause, and if the player wants to join that club."

This to me says,they are willing to let him go...

His buyout clause is around £47million which is unreasonable no matter how good he is IMO. If he had a 'brand' attached to him like Ronaldo it'd be worth it.

I may be wrong or completely mental,dunno....I've had a gut feeling for a couple of days that city have been talking to Napoli...they apparently want el shaarawy,we have shown an interest in cavani and Milan want balotelli....would it make sense if Milan had said to Napoli"if we get balotelli,you can have el shaarawy,thus Napoli telling us to flog balotelli to Milan and we can have cavani!!!!...make sense?,or am I talking shite????

SPIDERBOY said:
I may be wrong or completely mental,dunno....I've had a gut feeling for a couple of days that city have been talking to Napoli...they apparently want el shaarawy,we have shown an interest in cavani and Milan want balotelli....would it make sense if Milan had said to Napoli"if we get balotelli,you can have el shaarawy,thus Napoli telling us to flog balotelli to Milan and we can have cavani!!!!...make sense?,or am I talking shite????

There is not a chance Milan will see their top goal scorer in El Shaarway and just rely on Mario who lets not forget has only scored 1 goal this season.

If we sign a striker it will probably be in the Summer, but I honestly don't see Cavani leaving Napoli, he is the fans new Maradona and therefore worshipped there, Napoli are fighting for titles and other domestic trophies and will be in the Champions League.

Napoli are no Mickey Mouse team, they are one of the best in Europe.

sam-caddick said:
SPIDERBOY said:

There is not a chance Milan will see their top goal scorer in El Shaarway and just rely on Mario who lets not forget has only scored 1 goal this season.

If we sign a striker it will probably be in the Summer, but I honestly don't see Cavani leaving Napoli, he is the fans new Maradona and therefore worshipped there, Napoli are fighting for titles and other domestic trophies and will be in the Champions League.

Napoli are no Mickey Mouse team, they are one of the best in Europe.

I know what your saying,but,Milan are on a win win....they get balotelli,flog el shaarawy for a mint and end up with cash in the bank as well...that's how them fuckers work.... said they would never sell kaka didn't they...everyone has a price..I'm probably clutching at straws I know....but I honestly think balotelli to Milan will spark something.....don't kill me if I'm wrong ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.