Cavani & Falcao

Status
Not open for further replies.
An out-and-out centre forward would only warm the bench at Barca so they won't spend £45million+ on a player like Cavani. A player like Jovetic would suit Barcelona more as he's versatile and they could play him anywhere across the front line.

Very interesting one whether we'll now look to bring someone in to replace Mario before this window closes. Bobby has seemingly bemoaned all season the fact we didn't get RVP in the summer, but of course there was no room at the inn while Balo was in town

Will our management and owners now be prepared to rely on 3 strikers while attempting to retain our title and win the FA cup? Guidetti is clearly an option, but he's been out for a hell of a long time; if we're drawing in a decisive game going into 90 mins, do we trust his ability to make a Balo impact?

There's mischievous talk of Cavani. That would surprise me and being objective I think that we'll 'make do' and soldier on till the summer, but I have a sneaky suspicion that the next 48 hours could have a surprise in store for us, perhaps 'left of field.'

Views blues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.