Cavani & Falcao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cavani & falcao

Danamy said:
allan harper said:
Seosa said:
jackie-chan-meme.jpg

The last person to post a belittling picture in one of my posts hasn't been seen for over a year. His wife can now be seen on Facebook, holding a piece of cardboard up which reads, if this picture gets a million likes Harper will tell me where my husband is buried.

Think on.

She still hasn't got a clue where I am? ;-)

Not only that mate, when she gets a million likes, I'm going to raise it to 2 million! You're free for a good while yet mate!

Also - we could build a time machine, go back and bring young Beckenbauer, Cruyff, Colin Bell and Pele into our squad. Make sure we keep Ryan Giggs in our academy. Tie up Peter Swales and Ricky Villa...

allan harper said:
Danamy said:
allan harper said:
The last person to post a belittling picture in one of my posts hasn't been seen for over a year. His wife can now be seen on Facebook, holding a piece of cardboard up which reads, if this picture gets a million likes Harper will tell me where my husband is buried.

Think on.

She still hasn't got a clue where I am? ;-)

Not only that mate, when she gets a million likes, I'm going to raise it to 2 million! You're free for a good while yet mate!

Sorted!<br /><br />-- 27 Jan 2013 23:58 --<br /><br />
LoveCity said:
We are going all out for Cavani according to Gazzetta's first page tomorrow.

Like I've said many times before, as long as Mancini's here Cavani's the man!

NoahCity said:
LoveCity said:
We are going all out for Cavani according to Gazzetta's first page tomorrow.
this window or summer?

In the summer. It says Napoli had a €30million bid for El Shaarawy rejected so they might already be hunting his replacement.

Re: Cavani & falcao

@tancredipalmeri: Manchester City intensifying contacts with Napoli for Cavani next summer, according to tomorrow Gazzetta edition

Napoli just had a 30m bid for El Shaaraway rejected by Milan according to Sky Italia, seems they have identified Cavani's replacement? Thing is, if they bid that now, does it mean there is a chance of a deal this window for Cavani too? Probably not, though would be great for us.

definitely in the summer, though I'd say Falcao if Mancini is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.