Cavani & Falcao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern Munich's soon-to-be boss Pep Guardiola is set to be given a £280m warchest for transfers this summer. According to L'Equipe in France, the former Barcelona manager is looking to bring Atletico Madrid's Falcao and Real Madrid's Mesut Ozil to the Allianz Arena.

Frightening if true......IF.

SPIDERBOY said:
Bayern Munich's soon-to-be boss Pep Guardiola is set to be given a £280m warchest for transfers this summer. According to L'Equipe in France, the former Barcelona manager is looking to bring Atletico Madrid's Falcao and Real Madrid's Mesut Ozil to the Allianz Arena.

Frightening if true......IF.

We'll just have to beat them at their own game and sign both Cavani & Falcao then won't we.

SPIDERBOY said:

The hypocrisy of Bayern.

Seosa said:
SPIDERBOY said:

The hypocrisy of Bayern.

This is exactly what they will want, a situation where only they and a handful of other clubs are in a position to spend that sort of money thanks to FFP. We could never spend £280million anymore because of FFP even if we wanted to. If they do spend that much (of which I have doubts) they will say with their moral superiority it was money they "earned" so it's OK.

LoveCity said:
Seosa said:
SPIDERBOY said:

The hypocrisy of Bayern.

This is exactly what they will want, a situation where only they and a handful of other clubs are in a position to spend that sort of money thanks to FFP. We could never spend £280million anymore because of FFP even if we wanted to. If they do spend that much (of which I have doubts) they will say with their moral superiority it was money they "earned" so it's OK.

It's why I mentioned the Gross spending figures of Arse, Scum, Liverpool and Spurs in my corruption piece; it's not that they've earnt the money because they have, it's the hypocrisy that they were willing to spend it so excessively but now don't want anybody else doing so.

Seosa said:
LoveCity said:
Seosa said:
The hypocrisy of Bayern.

It's why I mentioned the Gross spending figures of Arse, Scum, Liverpool and Spurs in my corruption piece; it's not that they've earnt the money because they have, it's the hypocrisy that they were willing to spend it so excessively but now don't want anybody else doing so.

Spot on there pal.....

Seosa said:
LoveCity said:
Seosa said:
The hypocrisy of Bayern.

First time i actually agree with you. Pretty much spot on i wish you would cut down on your dzeko vitriol though. Anyways back to the subject there is no point in taking cavani hes totally the opposite of how city play like(dzeko). the only player that can play tippy tappy is Falco.

I think its safe to assume with the impending departure of Mario and the likely departure of either Tevez or Dzeko in the Summer that these two are our clubs preferred choices as replacements. Most of us will be delighted with either and it looks as if Cavani is both the number one choice of the Management team and possibly easier to achieve.

Considering the levels we are aiming for, success in Europe and fighting on all fronts; If for whatever reason we couldn't do a deal for either who do posters think would be next on the list for City to chase after ?

ifiwasarichfan said:
I think its safe to assume with the impending departure of Mario and the likely departure of either Tevez or Dzeko in the Summer that these two are our clubs preferred choices as replacements. Most of us will be delighted with either and it looks as if Cavani is both the number one choice of the Management team and possibly easier to achieve.

Considering the levels we are aiming for, success in Europe and fighting on all fronts; If for whatever reason we couldn't do a deal for either who do posters think would be next on the list for City to chase after ?

cavani is a great player but playes in a counter oriented team which city are not. unless we change style he is a waste of money imo. Only option is Falco or a teves , kun player

Neymar would be the one i`d bring in. Think thats why city were in Brazil a few months ago and he would fit the type of player were after!He would be an amazing signing.
Talk of him being lightweight is crap. He`s a strong lad with the skills to match Messi on his day.
Him and a couple of more players are our missing link to doing well in the chumps league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.