Cavani & Falcao

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a beast Cavani is, just scored a late goal for Napoli to keep them on Juventus' heels. 26 goals in his last 25 Napoli appearances, it'll take an obscene amount of money to buy him, probably more than Mario and Dzeko's transfer fees combined if they were both sold!

LoveCity said:
What a beast Cavani is, just scored a late goal for Napoli to keep them on Juventus' heels. 26 goals in his last 25 Napoli appearances, it'll take an obscene amount of money to buy him, probably more than Mario and Dzeko's transfer fees combined if they were both sold!

Cavani and Sergio would be awesome.

Given the choice i would take Cavani.

the lad is a warrior who would relish the physical battles of the PL.

Cavani wasted so many "easy" chances today but ended one with a nice important goal for his team.

IF you look at Bayern Munich, their first choice striker (Mandzukic) is not better than City's fourth choice striker ( Balotelli)

There is no team in the world that have a collection of 100 Million strikers but City and Madrid.

I think Cavani would be perfect for the premier league. He's a warrior(As someone said), a goalscorer and his work rate is phenomenal.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Manx Blue said:
So let me get this right...

You're wanting to sell a slack arse, plus two proven, consistent PL forwards the summer

This in order in order to sign two players who are very good in their respective leagues at present, but are untried and untested at PL level, leaving Aguero and the largely untested Guidetti to help ease them into the squad as partners?

Tripe IMHO

Dzeko consistent?

Respectfully, I'll take over Gareth or Bobby Taylor everyday of the week and twice on Sunday's

Manx Blue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Manx Blue said:
So let me get this right...

You're wanting to sell a slack arse, plus two proven, consistent PL forwards the summer

This in order in order to sign two players who are very good in their respective leagues at present, but are untried and untested at PL level, leaving Aguero and the largely untested Guidetti to help ease them into the squad as partners?

Tripe IMHO

Dzeko consistent?

Respectfully, I'll take over Gareth or Bobby Taylor everyday of the week and twice on Sunday's
We wont sign Cavani AND Falcao but I think most would swap Dzeko and Balo for one of them. Just makes sense imo get two inconsistent and high earning strikers of the book and sign one of the two best out and out strikers in the world, it would mean less rotation, less wages and just be more convenient. I can guarantee you they would score goals for fun in England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.