Cavani & Falcao

Status
Not open for further replies.
allan harper said:
Falcao is shit on a cold Sunday! night in Bilbao.

jackie-chan-meme.jpg

Of the two I'd have Cavani...and like previous posters have alluded....for Falcao read Juan Pablo Angel

Re: Cavani & falcao

Oh he's not playing, so he's not good enough to play on a cold Sunday night in........

allan harper said:
Oh he's not playing, so he's not good enough to play on a cold Sunday night in........
hamstring I think<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:36 pm --<br /><br />
Manx Blue said:
Of the two I'd have Cavani...and like previous posters have alluded....for Falcao read Juan Pablo Angel
Falcao is the best striker in European football at the moment. But those who assume we could sign either without a fight from othjer clubs are mistaken. They'd also have to fit with our style of play and with Aguero. Balotelli did not, or has not

Re: Cavani & falcao

Seosa said:
allan harper said:

jackie-chan-meme.jpg

The last person to post a belittling picture in one of my posts hasn't been seen for over a year. His wife can now be seen on Facebook, holding a piece of cardboard up which reads, if this picture gets a million likes Harper will tell me where my husband is buried.

Think on.

allan harper said:
Seosa said:
allan harper said:

jackie-chan-meme.jpg

The last person to post a belittling picture in one of my posts hasn't been seen for over a year. His wife can now be seen on Facebook, holding a piece of cardboard up which reads, if this picture gets a million likes Harper will tell me where my husband is buried.

Think on.

She still hasn't got a clue where I am? ;-)

Marvin said:
allan harper said:
hamstring I think

-- Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:36 pm --

Manx Blue said:
Falcao is the best striker in European football at the moment. But those who assume we could sign either without a fight from othjer clubs are mistaken. They'd also have to fit with our style of play and with Aguero. Balotelli did not, or has not

Dont tell Messi or he will have to give Falco the Ballon D'our he currently owns for being the best striker/player in Europe ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.