Cavani & Falcao

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is, definitely, he is great player but nowhere close reported amounts of 50-60 millions. If someone pays that, they're out of their minds.

It's insane amount of money and nobody beside Messi and Ronaldo (and maybe Neymar but purely due to his marketing value) are worth that much.

Specially when you add that his wages would be very big too.

I have my reservations about this two players. Not taking anything away from them though. I'm being a skeptic, probably, but pretty much the same shit was spoken about Dzeko years ago.

Akira said:
I have my reservations about this two players. Not taking anything away from them though. I'm being a skeptic, probably, but pretty much the same shit was spoken about Dzeko years ago.

Cavani would be a concern for me,he'd get us a few goals like Dzeko has but what we really need is a clinical Van Persie type. Falcao for me is even better than Van Persie and would propel us to new heights.

If we do sell Dzeko and Tevez I don't see why we can't buy both with Balo already gone. Aguero,Falcao,Cavani and Guidetti. If you want to be the best you have to pay for the best. Don't worry about the ludicrous ffpr,the accounts can be fudged easily enough as PSG are doing. Time to show the rags and co nothing will stop us. Time to make the footballing "elite" of Europe shit themselves this summer.

Neither Falcao or Cavani will sign for us unless they are the first name in the team sheet. They know they can go to Chelsea and Real etc and get this guarantee and huge wages why would they join City to sit on the bench on more than one occasion and not be the main man.

It is ludicrous to suggest that both will be signing.

Personally I see Cavani to us with Dzeko leaving, no one will buy Tevez so he will leave in 2014 and we will sign someone then.

Falcao seems a pretty selfish player, he won't come to City unless we manage to sell Dzeko and Tevez, even then it will be a struggle as Chelsea can offer Athletico someone they could want to bring back, the prodigal son Torres who is surely out of the door and where better to go and retire as a club idol.

jake28 said:
Akira said:

Cavani would be a concern for me,he'd get us a few goals like Dzeko has but what we really need is a clinical Van Persie type. Falcao for me is even better than Van Persie and would propel us to new heights.

If we do sell Dzeko and Tevez I don't see why we can't buy both with Balo already gone. Aguero,Falcao,Cavani and Guidetti. If you want to be the best you have to pay for the best. Don't worry about the ludicrous ffpr,the accounts can be fudged easily enough as PSG are doing. Time to show the rags and co nothing will stop us. Time to make the footballing "elite" of Europe shit themselves this summer.

Getting both is out of the question, no idea why would you even think about that. Not only will they cost more than a 100 million but they wont get to start every single game like I imagine they want to.

So it's either Cavani or Falcao.

Before anything else, bid £50million for Ronaldo and see what Real Madrid say. If they turn it down, fair enough. But with Ronaldo's goals we could play Aguero as the lone striker and him being less clinical than a Cavani/Falcao wouldn't matter because you'd have Ronaldo scoring 30+ a season and scaring the daylights out of rival teams.

CTID101 said:
Neither Falcao or Cavani will sign for us unless they are the first name in the team sheet. They know they can go to Chelsea and Real etc and get this guarantee and huge wages why would they join City to sit on the bench on more than one occasion and not be the main man.

It is ludicrous to suggest that both will be signing.

Personally I see Cavani to us with Dzeko leaving, no one will buy Tevez so he will leave in 2014 and we will sign someone then.

Falcao seems a pretty selfish player, he won't come to City unless we manage to sell Dzeko and Tevez, even then it will be a struggle as Chelsea can offer Athletico someone they could want to bring back, the prodigal son Torres who is surely out of the door and where better to go and retire as a club idol.

Neither player will get this guarantee at Madrid as they have even more options than we have. Either player COULD go to Chelsea, but if that club's doesn't pick up quickly, they will be going there for money only. Any player of the highest quality will only be interested in clubs which can offer Champions League football, and Chelsea are in serious danger of missing out on it.

Well Madrid will sell Higuian and Bemzema very quickly if they know they can get Cavani. Either of them would be a great move for us as well by the way.

You might be right about Cl football but plenty players can look past that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.