Cavani Speculation/News 3 (or 4)

corky1970 said:
BringBackSwales said:
corky1970 said:
formation talk again in a transfer thread, therefore bumping the thread to make it look likes there's fresh news

well done !

we all get disappointed in that way though Corky - I came in to see who you were calling a ****

your a ****

Has Cavani gotten a new Mobile Phone contract from you yet?

NipHolmes said:
Marvin. Isco plays for a team that's better together than the Uruguay NT is. Isco can at least rely on his team to fight for possession and then do something with the ball. Isco has been fabulous in every game so far but also for the club for last two seasons.

You can scout a players talent, judgement and flaws in national games but club football is the gauging stick for players. National games just give us the chance to see players we don't get to see much of like Bernard, Moratta, Paulinho etc.

You make a very, very valid point about central play. This is where Cavani plays. Imo Aguero would have to be played off him or to his right. I'm not hugely comfortable with this as Balotelli was similar and he and Aguero didn't really work. However Lavezzi was incredible alongside Cavani and I hope that's what ee get in an Aguero partnership, similar link up play and goals.

----------------Cavani----------------------
------------------------------Aguero--------
Isco------------------------------------------
-----------------Silva------------------------
--------------Dinho--Yaya----------------

That would be my mid and attack. With Silva drifted to the right when Aguero drifts centrally. Isco coming in and out the flank. We need fullbacks to GRAFT to make this successful. Imo Richards suits it better than Zab.

Ideally 4-2-3-1 is played but can't see Aguero or Cavani being happy with being dropped.

I'm actually more keen to wrap up Isco at a cost rather than worry about Cavani. Isco imo gives us more of what we need and Dzeko is an alternative to Cavani we already have.
And Navas? I dont think that will be the line up.

----------------Aguero---------------------
----Isco---------------------------------
------------------------------------Navas------

corky1970 said:
BringBackSwales said:
corky1970 said:
formation talk again in a transfer thread, therefore bumping the thread to make it look likes there's fresh news

well done !

we all get disappointed in that way though Corky - I came in to see who you were calling a ****

your a ****

too obvious you thick ****<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:46 pm --<br /><br />
avoidconfusion said:
corky1970 said:
BringBackSwales said:

your a ****

Has Cavani gotten a new Mobile Phone contract from you yet?

lol

Still not convinced Cavani is worth the extortionate fee. Our strikers are good and who knows what effect Pelle might have on them (particularly Dzeko)? If we had to sign another striker I'd prefer a cheaper option like Lewandowski or Higuain and spend the £20 million left over on a quality centre half

I don't think he is worth anywhere near that amount. I said this before with Isco, Navas, Fernandinho and more importantly a better Coach like Pellegrini we will be able to get the best out of Dzeko, I am sure of it.

He's the player we need most. We just don't have goalscorers at his level. Isco is very good but Silva, Nasri, Navas, Yaya are not awful players. In defence any signing probably wouldn't even make the XI.

We need a partner for Aguero to take the title back - here he is.

rastus said:
NipHolmes said:
Marvin. Isco plays for a team that's better together than the Uruguay NT is. Isco can at least rely on his team to fight for possession and then do something with the ball. Isco has been fabulous in every game so far but also for the club for last two seasons.

You can scout a players talent, judgement and flaws in national games but club football is the gauging stick for players. National games just give us the chance to see players we don't get to see much of like Bernard, Moratta, Paulinho etc.

You make a very, very valid point about central play. This is where Cavani plays. Imo Aguero would have to be played off him or to his right. I'm not hugely comfortable with this as Balotelli was similar and he and Aguero didn't really work. However Lavezzi was incredible alongside Cavani and I hope that's what ee get in an Aguero partnership, similar link up play and goals.

----------------Cavani----------------------
------------------------------Aguero--------
Isco------------------------------------------

That would be my mid and attack. With Silva drifted to the right when Aguero drifts centrally. Isco coming in and out the flank. We need fullbacks to GRAFT to make this successful. Imo Richards suits it better than Zab.

Ideally 4-2-3-1 is played but can't see Aguero or Cavani being happy with being dropped.

I'm actually more keen to wrap up Isco at a cost rather than worry about Cavani. Isco imo gives us more of what we need and Dzeko is an alternative to Cavani we already have.
And Navas? I dont think that will be the line up.

----------------Aguero---------------------
----Isco---------------------------------
------------------------------------Navas------

Where's Cavani?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Still not convinced Cavani is worth the extortionate fee. Our strikers are good and who knows what effect Pelle might have on them (particularly Dzeko)? If we had to sign another striker I'd prefer a cheaper option like Lewandowski or Higuain and spend the £20 million left over on a quality centre half

This!

for £64m, im expecting someone to have a game changing imapct EVERY game, like tranie at madrid for example. he did absolutely fuck all last night, diddly shit.

I know spai are world class, but i'd want to see alot more than that for £64m

Cheadle Blue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

This!

for £64m, im expecting someone to have a game changing imapct EVERY game, like tranie at madrid for example. he did absolutely fuck all last night, diddly shit.

I know spai are world class, but i'd want to see alot more than that for £64m

It's not 64m pounds though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.