Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

Re: Cavani Speculation/News

Any videos on Cavani? Sort of a compilation. From what I can remember of him playing against us was he was very direct and had pace to burn.

King_Carlos said:
Any videos on Cavani? Sort of a compilation. From what I can remember of him playing against us was he was very direct and had pace to burn.

I've seen Napoli play quite a few times this season and rest assured, Cavani is a beast.

Just the sort of striker that will help take us to the next level, looks like he is strong enough to mix it with the rough and tough of PL defenders but with the finesse of Tevez and Aguero. If we do sign him I would hope we bring in a winger with pace to burn who can get the crosses over onto to his head with pinpoint precision to give us a different option

eastlands oasis said:
Just the sort of striker that will help take us to the next level, looks like he is strong enough to mix it with the rough and tough of PL defenders but with the finesse of Tevez and Aguero. If we do sign him I would hope we bring in a winger with pace to burn who can get the crosses over onto to his head with pinpoint precision to give us a different option

Good wingers are very hard to find.

Pam said:
eastlands oasis said:

Could Navas fit in here?

Kompany is King said:
Pam said:
eastlands oasis said:

Could Navas fit in here?

Navas would never move from Spain. Gets unbelievably homesick and can barely leave Seville

So whos going to be the first to Photoshop Cavani onto the new kit?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.