Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

Re: Cavani Speculation/News

NoahCity said:
sam-caddick said:
Cityisland said:
Seen in a few sites that jose has said he wants our edin? Anyone seen an interview of this? Would surely clear the way for cavani if suarez is off to madrid.

Maybe.

I have said numerous time on here that now Cavani is the only big name striker who will do the business left, I can see Chelsea getting desperate and just paying the full fee.

Txiki will see we have a good set of forwards and won't be pushed on paying any big fee, only a player + cash will suit us by the looks of it.

Suarez for me is going Madrid.

Edin? Honestly can't see us selling to a rival!

How about they give us Mata in exchange and then you are talking :D

Not for me, I'll take Dave over him all day long.

Ducado said:
Grow up FFS some posters on here are behaving like hysterical spoilt brats

I think the people that need to grow up are the ones who start hurling insults around just because I am expressing MY OPINION... especially when these people have a "Moderator" position on this forum.

avoidconfusion said:
Ducado said:
Grow up FFS some posters on here are behaving like hysterical spoilt brats

I think the people that need to grow up are the ones who start hurling insults around just because I am expressing MY OPINION... especially when these people have a "Moderator" position on this forum.

to be fair though mate it has been mentioned numerous times that navas is well and truly over his home sickness issue! it was years ago yet people still harp on about it! he`s been to numerous places with spain since his early issues. trust the club and enjoy whats about to happen as its gonna be mega!

Let's hope so. If we signed Cavani I would be a lot happier though. Yes he will cost a lot of money but it would be worth it.

Yeah he has spent a reasonable amount of time in South Africa in 2010 and Ukraine 2012 being part of a World Cup and European Championship winning squad.

avoidconfusion said:
BlueMoonOverKY said:
Ray78 said:
Patience.
You saw what patience got us last summer...

This.

I can see us fuck this window up royally again.
First signing we make is a player that suffers from chronic homesickness, so much so that he didn't ever want to leave Seville let alone his country.

Your username is very ironic.

So no news on Cavani then? skybet now have us from odds-on faves to outside favourites behind Chelsea?! I feel the longer this one drags on the less likely we are to get him

auij19 said:
So no news on Cavani then? skybet now have us from odds-on faves to outside favourites behind Chelsea?! I feel the longer this one drags on the less likely we are to get him

Surely Cavani will opt for our Spanish speaking revolution rather than join all the Portuguese speakers at Chelsea..

That's what I'm hoping anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.