Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

Re: Cavani Speculation/News

markbmcfc said:
Lewandowski to Bayern
Gomez to Napoli
Cavani to City
Dzeko to Dortmund

All fits together quite nicely.

That's my call on this as well....

richards30 said:
avoidconfusion said:
Ducado said:
Grow up FFS some posters on here are behaving like hysterical spoilt brats

I think the people that need to grow up are the ones who start hurling insults around just because I am expressing MY OPINION... especially when these people have a "Moderator" position on this forum.

to be fair though mate it has been mentioned numerous times that navas is well and truly over his home sickness issue! it was years ago yet people still harp on about it! he`s been to numerous places with spain since his early issues. trust the club and enjoy whats about to happen as its gonna be mega!

What do you know? Those beans need to be spilled!!

argyle said:
richards30 said:
avoidconfusion said:
I think the people that need to grow up are the ones who start hurling insults around just because I am expressing MY OPINION... especially when these people have a "Moderator" position on this forum.

to be fair though mate it has been mentioned numerous times that navas is well and truly over his home sickness issue! it was years ago yet people still harp on about it! he`s been to numerous places with spain since his early issues. trust the club and enjoy whats about to happen as its gonna be mega!

That guy is so confident on every thread. If you're ITK Richards30 I am very excited.

... so is Cavani signing?

avoidconfusion said:
BlueMoonOverKY said:
Ray78 said:
Patience.
You saw what patience got us last summer...

This.

I can see us fuck this window up royally again.
First signing we make is a player that suffers from chronic homesickness, so much so that he didn't ever want to leave Seville let alone his country.

You are in fact incorrect.Just seen an interview with Balligue on Sky. He used to suffer from anxiety/homesickness many years ago as a youngster. He is now 27,married with kids and has dealt with these issues. Stop flapping and just enjoy,City will not fuck this window up.

NQCitizen said:
argyle said:
richards30 said:

That guy is so confident on every thread. If you're ITK Richards30 I am very excited.

lol far from itk, just been emailing, getting some PM`S from people who know a lot more than me! from what I`ve been told cavani is as good as done, terms agreed with him and now its only the amount of cash Napoli get. the names that have been mentioned though are 100% the names we are after. things can change but we have the VERY BEST in the business doing our deals now and the board have acknowledged in khaldhoons interview that we stood still last year and it wont happen again! already navas signed, isco the ink away from done and from what I was told now that shakhtar have new players in fernandhino will happen. its a fantastic time gentlemen so lets enjoy it eh?? ;-)

richards30 said:
NQCitizen said:
argyle said:

lol far from itk, just been emailing, getting some PM`S from people who know a lot more than me! from what I`ve been told cavani is as good as done, terms agreed with him and now its only the amount of cash Napoli get. the names that have been mentioned though are 100% the names we are after. things can change but we have the VERY BEST in the business doing our deals now and the board have acknowledged in khaldhoons interview that we stood still last year and it wont happen again! already navas signed, isco the ink away from done and from what I was told now that shakhtar have new players in fernandhino will happen. its a fantastic time gentlemen so lets enjoy it eh?? ;-)

sigh

richards30 said:
NQCitizen said:
argyle said:

Get Cavani = win the league (which unfortunately applies to Chelsea too in my mind). Only signing I really care about.

richards30 said:

Is there any news regarding Thiago?

Train said:
richards30 said:

Is there any news regarding Thiago?

not heard much mate besides we have offered the buyout clause. without question we are there now its just down to cheeky to what he does best!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.