Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

Re: Cavani Speculation/News

richards30 said:
not heard much mate besides we have offered the buyout clause. without question we are there now its just down to cheeky to what he does best!!

Good to know. Quietly optimistic. :)

Train said:
richards30 said:
not heard much mate besides we have offered the buyout clause. without question we are there now its just down to cheeky to what he does best!!

we have every reason to be mate! we will be made up whatever happens. :-)

richards30 said:
Train said:
richards30 said:

we have every reason to be mate! we will be made up whatever happens. :-)

What's your source ?

richards30 said:
NQCitizen said:
argyle said:
What do you know? Those beans need to be spilled!!

That guy is so confident on every thread. If you're ITK Richards30 I am very excited.

... so is Cavani signing?

lol far from itk, just been emailing, getting some PM`S from people who know a lot more than me! from what I`ve been told cavani is as good as done, terms agreed with him and now its only the amount of cash Napoli get. the names that have been mentioned though are 100% the names we are after. things can change but we have the VERY BEST in the business doing our deals now and the board have acknowledged in khaldhoons interview that we stood still last year and it wont happen again! already navas signed, isco the ink away from done and from what I was told now that shakhtar have new players in fernandhino will happen. its a fantastic time gentlemen so lets enjoy it eh?? ;-)

Sexist !!! ;)
Nice write up mate and hope your e-mails prove to be spot on.

richards30 said:
NQCitizen said:
argyle said:
What do you know? Those beans need to be spilled!!

That guy is so confident on every thread. If you're ITK Richards30 I am very excited.

lol far from itk, just been emailing, getting some PM`S from people who know a lot more than me! from what I`ve been told cavani is as good as done, terms agreed with him and now its only the amount of cash Napoli get. the names that have been mentioned though are 100% the names we are after. things can change but we have the VERY BEST in the business doing our deals now and the board have acknowledged in khaldhoons interview that we stood still last year and it wont happen again! already navas signed, isco the ink away from done and from what I was told now that shakhtar have new players in fernandhino will happen. its a fantastic time gentlemen so lets enjoy it eh?? ;-)
Enjoy it we will, most of us anyway. Just a shame that we get the doom merchants predicting what the media will do/say, instead of just enjoying the signings we make. Each one is met with 'cue media *insert paranoid bollocks here*'
Just fucking enjoy it.

oakiecokie said:
richards30 said:
NQCitizen said:

Sexist !!! ;)
Nice write up mate and hope your e-mails prove to be spot on.

well said OC,dont forget us ladies :)

If we sign Isco, Cavani, Thiago, Fernandinho and Marquinos added to Navas it will be difficult to pick a starting XI

HART

ZABBA , KOMPS, NASTY, CLICHY,

NAVAS , YAYA , FERNANDINHO , SILVA,

CAVANI , AGUERO,

SUBS FROM ... NEW KEEPER, RICHARDS, MARQUINOS,THIAGO, RODWELL, ISCO, TEVEZ, NASRI, BARRY, MILNER, GARCIA, RAZZAK, SUAREZ, LOPES

And that is without players leaving .....Dzeko, Sinclair, Panti, Lescott, Kolorov and players like Ibrahim etc

Daz_Blue said:
If we sign Isco, Cavani, Thiago, Fernandinho and Marquinos added to Navas it will be difficult to pick a starting XI

HART

ZABBA , KOMPS, NASTY, CLICHY,

NAVAS , YAYA , FERNANDINHO , SILVA,

CAVANI , AGUERO,

SUBS FROM ... NEW KEEPER, RICHARDS, MARQUINOS,THIAGO, RODWELL, ISCO, TEVEZ, NASRI, BARRY, MILNER, GARCIA, RAZZAK, SUAREZ, LOPES

And that is without players leaving .....Dzeko, Sinclair, Panti, Lescott, Kolorov and players like Ibrahim etc

I think that team lacks a true DM - although I have not seen a huge amount of Fernandinho I think that team would leave the back 4 very exposed (edit - I see that as a more likely team if we are chasing a game in the second half)

Is richards30 the guy who lost a ridiculous amount of money betting on a transfer last summer?

Hopefully better luck this time :|

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.