Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

Re: Cavani Speculation/News

blueinsa said:
Pigeonho said:
scarty10 said:
Good lad richards30.

Whether they all come to fruition or not, info like this sure brightens up the forum and the day in general, so keep em coming!

As you say, even if we don't get all our number one priority targets, I highly doubt this Summer is going to be either boring or disappointing :)
This.
People jumping on his back are cunts.
Love the rumours.

Some right bitter fuckers who plague this board with there constant trolling of anyone who dares to post info.

Very sad but it seems to fill their empty days.

Keep posting the info lads as its better reading than the bile the few post up year after year.
It's jealousy. I met fbloke once and never a nicer man could you meet. It was also clear he knew a thing or two about the happenings of our great club. He seems to have been driven off this forum by sad twats who wish they knew a thing or two.

richards30 said:
pudge said:
Is richards30 the guy who lost a ridiculous amount of money betting on a transfer last summer?

Hopefully better luck this time :|
guilty as charged mate!! :-) same people telling me things that have come right so am happy. was only passing on a few things but its not all my own info and the nay sayers will always want their meat!! ;-)

You were one of Tolmies chief pesterers during the last few windows.
Suddenly you are passing on info....

As said earlier Ronnie knows stuff. I can rehash twitter and the press. Call me itk

Pigeonho said:
blueinsa said:
Pigeonho said:
This.
People jumping on his back are cunts.
Love the rumours.

Some right bitter fuckers who plague this board with there constant trolling of anyone who dares to post info.

Keep posting the info lads as its better reading than the bile the few post up year after year.
It's jealousy. I met fbloke once and never a nicer man could you meet. It was also clear he knew a thing or two about the happenings of our great club. He seems to have been driven off this forum by sad twats who wish they knew a thing or two.
Wasn't that mainly due to his "tipping point" thread and the fact he claimed to know 100% that Nasri was Utd bound and posted as such, about an hour before he signed for us? Surprisingly about 10 minutes after Daniel Taylor had said the same thing.

SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:
blueinsa said:

Wasn't that mainly due to his "tipping point" thread and the fact he claimed to know 100% that Nasri was Utd bound and posted as such, about an hour before he signed for us? Surprisingly about 10 minutes after Daniel Taylor had said the same thing.
Dismiss what you want. I've met him for reasons away from city and based on who he knew at that meeting I would say he has a bigger ear to the ground than you or I.

" Rumours, gossip and speculation "

Like I said, keep posting the info and ignore the bitter fucking trolls!

Apparently Chelsea and City have both agreed terms w Cavani, and it's all coming down to the best offer to napoli.

Cavani is apparently open to either option (no preference) and has been told if an offer that doesnt blow ADL away arrives, he stays put, which he's also ok with.

Wants to "reward" ADL (father figure) and the fans by leaving for the best offer and not holding the team ransom

This, directly from an Ultra

eta: Real is basically out of the equation, according to him

ACMilan said:
Apparently Chelsea and City have both agreed terms w Cavani, and it's all coming down to the best offer to napoli.

Cavani is apparently open to either option (no preference) and has been told if an offer that doesnt blow ADL away arrives, he stays put, which he's also ok with.

Wants to "reward" ADL (father figure) and the fans by leaving for the best offer and not holding the team ransom

This, directly from an Ultra

Lets hope they're willing to save themselves a bit of money and take Dzeko....

Time to flex the muscles!! Cavani is a must this summer! I can see us letting Jose have edin just to get cavani.

richards30 said:
Time to flex the muscles!! Cavani is a must this summer! I can see us letting Jose have edin just to get cavani.

I don't want him to have either. Cavani to us, Dzeko to Dortmund, Chelsea with Torres.

adrianr said:
richards30 said:

I don't want him to have either. Cavani to us, Dzeko to Dortmund, Chelsea with Torres.

I really doubt Chelsea won't sign a well regarded striker.

Lets just make sure its not the best one on the market.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.