Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

Re: Cavani Speculation/News

Twitter was the first place I read Navas to city there is a lot of bullshit but if you wade through it you get some intel

waspish said:
Twitter was the first place I read Navas to city there is a lot of bullshit but if you wade through it you get some intel

but you would never know the good stuff from the bullshit until after the event

pudge said:
Is richards30 the guy who lost a ridiculous amount of money betting on a transfer last summer?

Hopefully better luck this time :|
guilty as charged mate!! :-) same people telling me things that have come right so am happy. was only passing on a few things but its not all my own info and the nay sayers will always want their meat!! ;-)

BringBackSwales said:
waspish said:

but you would never know the good stuff from the bullshit until after the event

True but there are a few who you know are not bullshitting..

Good lad richards30.

Whether they all come to fruition or not, info like this sure brightens up the forum and the day in general, so keep em coming!

As you say, even if we don't get all our number one priority targets, I highly doubt this Summer is going to be either boring or disappointing :)

scarty10 said:
Good lad richards30.

Whether they all come to fruition or not, info like this sure brightens up the forum and the day in general, so keep em coming!

As you say, even if we don't get all our number one priority targets, I highly doubt this Summer is going to be either boring or disappointing :)
This.
People jumping on his back are cunts.
Love the rumours.

Pigeonho said:
scarty10 said:
Good lad richards30.

This.
People jumping on his back are *****.
Love the rumours.
Same thing with Ronnie hope they both continue to post in good faith. Still gonna find it hard to believe that we pay anything but the buyout clause for cavani if we want it done early. ADL is in no rush to sell

Pigeonho said:
scarty10 said:
Good lad richards30.

This.
People jumping on his back are cunts.
Love the rumours.

Some right bitter fuckers who plague this board with there constant trolling of anyone who dares to post info.

Very sad but it seems to fill their empty days.

Keep posting the info lads as its better reading than the bile the few post up year after year.

cmdub said:
Pigeonho said:
scarty10 said:
Good lad richards30.

This.
People jumping on his back are *****.
Love the rumours.
Same thing with Ronnie hope they both continue to post in good faith. Still gonna find it hard to believe that we pay anything but the buyout clause for cavani if we want it done early. ADL is in no rush to sell
Yes it would be nice if we could get our transfers early!
Pellegrini will have a tough job implementing a new playing system and if we can get our targets early it could be crucial for next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.