Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

LoveCity said:
I hope ADL's comment pushes City into panic mode and we just trigger the release clause. The haggling is boring and if Napoli don't want Dzeko (or if Dzeko doesn't want Napoli) is just going to end in tears.

Fortunately we are far too professional an outfit nowadays to let some

drama queen owner force us into panic mode.

I feel sick last year Hazard this year Cavani. didnt chelsea just purchase a striker?

If he ends up there i'll have to break something

LoveCity said:
I hope ADL's comment pushes City into panic mode and we just trigger the release clause. The haggling is boring and if Napoli don't want Dzeko (or if Dzeko doesn't want Napoli) is just going to end in tears.

This must have been his thinking. He's so vocal about any dealings, he's clearly intending to worry other teams into showing their hands.

If he goes to Chelsea, I'd like to see us bid for Lukaku. Unlikely they'd sell I know, but we could offer them Dzeko in return.

Bet we are going to fuck up again. In my opinion, he is the player that we NEED to sign in order to be successful next season.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
This is Alexis Sanchez mk. III (aka Eden Hazard mk. II)

Aguero was Sanchez's alternative, unfortunately we didn't have a back up for Hazard.

not my fault! said:
NQCitizen said:

Yep Di Marzio confirms. Really cocked this up if we don't get him.

I'll never get this "cocked up if we don't get him" statement. Maybe the player doesn't want to sign for us? Maybe we feel the fee or wage demands are too high? Maybe we have another target lined up... Or perhaps everyone is flapping & we have the deal concluded & the media are just guessing! Don't forget, Navas has said he agreed to join 4 months ago, maybe Cavani & our other targets did too? IMO he's ours as is Isco.

So you're chairman of the selling club and the deal is done and dusted so you come out and say another club is calling to sign him? What for a laugh?

Supposedly its all agreed but we won't pay the fee. Which it certainly looks like. We've tied up inferior players and not stumped up for the best player on the market.

What makes you think he's ours?

zeven said:
I feel sick last year Hazard this year Cavani. didnt chelsea just purchase a striker?

If he ends up there i'll have to break something

It will be funny in seeing Chelsea trying to offload Torres and keeping Lukaku.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.