Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

I'm not really worried about us not securing this player.
It is obvious that ADL is trying to drying to elicit a response.
I feel more calm about this transfer than Isco.
We have been talking to this player for years

squirtyflower said:
tedious trolling

It's tedious how so many of this forum can't handle not having a god given right to every negotiation and player.

Looks to me like ADL is trolling you. not me

squirtyflower said:
NQCitizen said:
squirtyflower said:
hmmmm

you're post is self contradictory

if we haven't offered the asking price, then surely we haven't failed we have chosen not to complete the transfer at said price

not really hard is it?

Yeah we've chosen not pay a price thus failing to secure the player.

You're right, it's not hard.
pity English isn't your first language, it would help your understanding much more

Mate, "you're post"?

ACMilan said:
Ray78 said:
ACMilan said:
Something tells me this thread explodes real soon

Negative or Positive?

with ADL's latest quotes, probably negative.

not meaning Chelsea have signed him (but who knows...) but he'll definitely drop a line that sends City fans bananas.

Or perhaps he wants us to act quickly in order to get it done sooner rather than later?

Anyways, happy to see you back tolm!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
avoidconfusion said:
"There's an interest from Chelsea. They will call me in the next few hours" - Napoli Chairman about Cavani #CFC #chelsea

I sincerely hope that we will NOT let Chelsea get Cavani. This will be Hazard all over again, difference being Cavani will have a much bigger impact.

Chelsea had also better tell Napoli about the secret talks they have held with another top striker in the last 24 hours then...

As things stand, Cavani has City as his one and only option, outside of staying put.

City know that, which is why no amount of bravado or rhetoric out of Naples or Spain has caused us to blink yet.
Thank fuck your back. Good news this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.