Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

avoidconfusion said:
Shame ACMIlan just deleted his latest post before I could respond to it :(

Me too, I was just trying to write it and it disappeared.

My response was going to be:

We are fucking loaded, get over it

Berlusconi: "Balotelli is a bad apple."

Tolmie: "He's a lying ****, Mario is going to Milan and has been talking to them for weeks."

Berlusconi 72 hours later: "Mario is one of the best young players in the world."

Chill yer nuts.

Chelsea have only thrown Dzeko's name out there to try and cause mischief. If they want him so badly, save yourselves £30m and give us the other half.

Mourinho wants Rooney, and bad.

alright guys, you're right... i gotta stop the trolling.

Chelsea aren't calling Napoli for Cavani. In fact, ADL has cancelled his cell, and only bought a direct hotline to Txiki as he does not want to deal with any other teams.

He only publicly said he was dealing w Chelsea soon as a courtesy to Roman, and not to undermine the EPL as a whole.

avoidconfusion said:
Wow Shakhtar put on their website that we paid €40m for Fernandinho... seriously if we miss out on Cavani now because we don't want to pay what Napoli want someone really needs to get axed at City imho.
Despite the fact that we needed Fernandinho more than a mega-signing striker? Or is it just that whatever names are the flashiest should be given the most priority, regardless of position and necessity in the squad?

I am sure the size of the reported fee for Fernandinho won't have gone unnoticed by ADL who will be even more determined to extract the maximum for Cavani. The only way we're going to get Cavani is by paying the full release clause amount.

ACMilan said:
squirtyflower said:
tedious trolling

It's tedious how so many of this forum can't handle not having a god given right to every negotiation and player.

Looks to me like ADL is trolling you. not me
i personally take little interest in the bull shit that goes on with the likes of ADL which sparks discontent/excitement in equal measure

I have far too many other things to worry about to consider his (or any others') outpourings during the dance of the transfer

however i do read the forums in order to moderate, and whilst doing that pick up patterns of posting

and you, i repeat, are a tedious troll

cmdub said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
avoidconfusion said:
"There's an interest from Chelsea. They will call me in the next few hours" - Napoli Chairman about Cavani #CFC #chelsea

I sincerely hope that we will NOT let Chelsea get Cavani. This will be Hazard all over again, difference being Cavani will have a much bigger impact.

Chelsea had also better tell Napoli about the secret talks they have held with another top striker in the last 24 hours then...

As things stand, Cavani has City as his one and only option, outside of staying put.

City know that, which is why no amount of bravado or rhetoric out of Naples or Spain has caused us to blink yet.
Thank fuck your back. Good news this

It's been quiet until now. Love reading these tid bits. Now get over to the Isco thread and update us on him please :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.