Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

Why would I delete something that factually true? Im sure mods here aren't that childish to deny that they were the ones who deleted it.

zeven said:
avoidconfusion said:
Wow Shakhtar put on their website that we paid €40m for Fernandinho... seriously if we miss out on Cavani now because we don't want to pay what Napoli want someone really needs to get axed at City imho.

<a class="postlink" href="http://shakhtar.com/en/news/27109" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shakhtar.com/en/news/27109</a>

On 6 June, FC Shakhtar and Manchester City reached an agreement regarding the transfer of the Pitmen’s midfielder Fernandinho to the English club. The Citizens signed the Brazilian for 40 million euros.
i sold our best player i would lie to the fans too

Yeah. Softening the blow when selling a key player like Fernandinho. If the Guardian can be believed, Sevilla did it with Navas.

LoveCity said:
ACMilan is desperate to open itoldyouso.txt, his pre-written "In your face!" post if Cavani stays or joins Chelsea.

Solid one.

If I;ve said over and over City is his likeliest destination, how would "I told you so" work?

Considering I would have been wrong

Blue Haze said:
zeven said:
avoidconfusion said:
Wow Shakhtar put on their website that we paid €40m for Fernandinho... seriously if we miss out on Cavani now because we don't want to pay what Napoli want someone really needs to get axed at City imho.

<a class="postlink" href="http://shakhtar.com/en/news/27109" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shakhtar.com/en/news/27109</a>
i sold our best player i would lie to the fans too

Yeah. Softening the blow when selling a key player like Fernandinho. If the Guardian can be believed, Sevilla did it with Navas.

Can't ADL just take 35m and lie then? That'd be great.

NQCitizen said:
not my fault! said:
NQCitizen said:
You can't use the media to drive a done deal. ADL pretty much invited us to buy him two weeks ago. Cavani has agreed our terms. We don't have a god given right to any player, but someone who by all account is happy to come and a guy who'd sell him to us.

To paint this as anything other than failing to secure a player we were offered who would join us is just saving face.

If we had paid the release clause we'd have him, ADL basically said that two weeks ago.

But like most of us the club obviously feel the buyout clause is far to high so wont be held to ransom.
We won't be taken the piss out of anymore & if that means telling clubs to do one then o be it. As I said earlier, I've heard enough to believe he's already ours & ADL is playing games, maybe to help in his efforts to sign his own targets!

I'd love not to get held to ransom 9/10 but supposedly we've just spent 40m euros on Fernandinho and way over what Sevilla expected on Navas.

Lol have we bollocks, as every other media outlet has stated it's closer to €24m plus add on's.

not my fault! said:
NQCitizen said:
not my fault! said:
But like most of us the club obviously feel the buyout clause is far to high so wont be held to ransom.
We won't be taken the piss out of anymore & if that means telling clubs to do one then o be it. As I said earlier, I've heard enough to believe he's already ours & ADL is playing games, maybe to help in his efforts to sign his own targets!

I'd love not to get held to ransom 9/10 but supposedly we've just spent 40m euros on Fernandinho and way over what Sevilla expected on Navas.

Lol have we bollocks, as every other media outlet has stated it's closer to €24m plus add on's.

Only thing that matters is if he improves the team. it is not your money so why should you care what we paid.

jonmcity said:
not my fault! said:
NQCitizen said:

I don't lol
Only thing that matters is if he improves the team. it is not your money so why should you care what we paid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.