Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

BlueDejong said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2337025/Hulk-admits-Jose-Mourinho-interested-him.html?ico=sport%5Eheadlines

EXCLUSIVE: Hulk insists Mourinho has bid £35m to bring Brazil striker to Chelsea

Chelsea going to Hulk.

Hope so leaves us with all the cards for Cavani

stony said:
squirtyflower said:
stony said:
Can you not just bin the prick. He's been trolling since he joined. He sounds very much like he has an axe to grind. It wouldn't surprise me if it was Mancio in another guise.
Mancio was an Inter fan, surely even he wouldn't stoop so low as to pretend to be a Milanese?

Nothing would surprise me mate.

He was a Mancini fanboy and nothing else.

BlueDejong said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2337025/Hulk-admits-Jose-Mourinho-interested-him.html?ico=sport%5Eheadlines

EXCLUSIVE: Hulk insists Mourinho has bid £35m to bring Brazil striker to Chelsea

Chelsea going to Hulk.

Is this the striker Tolm said Chelsea see having secret talks with?

Hulk plays on the wing though....

BlueDejong said:

Chelsea going to Hulk.

Intereesting..interesting! I hope it's true and leaves Cavani to us!

sam-caddick said:
BlueDejong said:

Chelsea going to Hulk.

Is this the striker Tolm said Chelsea see having secret talks with?

Hulk plays on the wing though....

Think he meant Rooncunt.

not my fault! said:
NQCitizen said:
jonmcity said:
Only thing that matters is if he improves the team. it is not your money so why should you care what we paid.

Our source of money isn't infinite. Money overspent on one player can't be spent on another who could possibly improve the team more. We should be in a position to offer the release clause, for 2 years we've chased the guy and now he's available.

You're a right bundle of joy aren't you eh! I bet Christmas is a riot in your house.. Ffs. Just be happy with how far we've come in such a short period of time. We get Cavani then great, if not then fuck it we move on, it's not the end of the world.

I am coming across pretty miserably, I appreciate that and really I'm overjoyed where we are but I can't see past Cavani winning us or Chelsea the league. If it didn't feel close, I wouldn't even mind, like Falcao, Gotze, etc but we are close to signing the best striker in the world, need to see it through.

There's been immense faith in the Spanish duo and their teir system but I don't think we've signed a ultra world-class player yet.

NQCitizen said:
not my fault! said:
NQCitizen said:
Our source of money isn't infinite. Money overspent on one player can't be spent on another who could possibly improve the team more. We should be in a position to offer the release clause, for 2 years we've chased the guy and now he's available.

You're a right bundle of joy aren't you eh! I bet Christmas is a riot in your house.. Ffs. Just be happy with how far we've come in such a short period of time. We get Cavani then great, if not then fuck it we move on, it's not the end of the world.

I am coming across pretty miserably, I appreciate that and really I'm overjoyed where we are but I can't see past Cavani winning us or Chelsea the league. If it didn't feel close, I wouldn't even mind, like Falcao, Gotze, etc but we are close to signing the best striker in the world, need to see it through.

There's been immense faith in the Spanish duo and their teir system but I don't think we've signed a ultra world-class player yet.

We WILL sign Cavani :0) have faith.

not my fault! said:
NQCitizen said:
not my fault! said:

If you're the Not My Fault off Twitter with the MCFC lawn then sure I'll have faith :)

NQCitizen said:
not my fault! said:
NQCitizen said:

If you're the Not My Fault off Twitter with the MCFC lawn then sure I'll have faith :)
But..we have Jesus..how can you not have faith? :P

NQCitizen said:
not my fault! said:
NQCitizen said:

Lol yeh that's me... Me & the lad had a laugh doing it. Can't believe it got 136 RT's & 90 people fav it haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.